Tennis

Guest KirstyEkua

Thought it was time to liven this up :D Seems Wimbledon has been overshadowed by the football!

Loved Nadal's brillance to beat Murray yesterday. He was just too good. Disappointed we're not getting a Federer/Nadal final. The 2008 one was probably one of the best finals ever.

Disappointed that Clijisters didn't make the final. I think she would have given Serena Williams a much better macth especially given the fact she beat her at the US Open last year. Still pretty impressed with her comeback so far though.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, Nadal played brilliantly against Murray and I loved how he was so humble about winning as well. Not many people say sorry for winning!

Absolutely gutted Federer and Roddick didn't go any further, but there was great tennis all round - it was a great two weeks - and then capped off by Rafa winning in three straight sets. His fitness was amazing - he thoroughly deserved to win!

Archived