The Aftermath

Guest matticus01

Here is the next chapter, Im feeling generous again today so may post more :)

Chapter 21

Everyone had filed back to Irene’s house after the memorial service. Lilly had decided to go for a walk along the beach and had told Belle that being around so many people made her nauseas.

Belle was lying in her room with the curtains pulled across to darken it and had the door closed. The carpet when Annie was had been replaced while they were out so she didn’t have to look at the blood.

Looking over at the door as there was a small tapping before the door opened, illuminating the room with light as Aden entered inside, closing the door behind him.

“You ok…?’ he asked concerned as she rolled over and faced him.

“I guess… well no not really but… how are you supposed to feel?’ she questioned herself as Aden crawled onto the bed and sat next to her crossing his legs.

Belle also sat up and took his hands before looking into his eyes and taking a deep breath.

“I don’t care…’ she almost spoke in a whisper as Aden raised an eyebrow and looked a little confused.

“I don’t care… I don’t care if you had no kids or 50… I love you…’ Belle spoke with such a gentle voice that it almost made Aden cry.

“I love you and… I want to be with you…’ her final words made him squeeze her hands gently and smile softly at her.

“I love you too…’ he replied as Belle took one hand from his and touched his cheek ever so softly that it made shivers run down his spine.

“I want to know everything…’ she whispered, looking deep into his eyes.

“Everything…’ he repeated as she nodded softly.

“Everything…’ she whispered back as he nodded gently.

Lilly sat on the beach with her phone in her hand, looking at the number which was displayed on her screen. Looking up again as the wind whipped through her hair.

Pressing the green button on her phone she placed the phone up to her ear.

“Yeah… its me… yeah they are… No I wont… No I bloody well wont… You listen to me you sick freak… Belle is my sister… I thought I could do it, but I cant… that’s it… I’m out…’

Hanging up the phone she took a deep breath and got to her feet and started walking along the beach on her way back to Belle’s when her phone beeped. Looking at it she opened the message which she had just received.

You are out, when I say you’re out

D x

Letting out one final sigh she made her way back to the house, there was no way she was going to let this freak black mail her, she was going to tell Belle everything.

Flight 974 to Bali is now ready for boarding

Getting to her feet, Melody picked up her bag and turned off her phone, looking at it once before throwing it in the trash can next to her before walking up to the small que in front of her; holding out her ticket as she edged closer to her path to freedom.

Finally she handed over her ticket as the female flight attendant stamped her ticket and smiled sincerely.

Taking one last look around her, Melody sighed.

“Goodbye Summer Bay… Goodbye old life…’ She spoke to herself as she walked forward, down the tunnel toward the plane that would take her to her new life.

“When I was younger, after dad started drinking again… they moved my grandfather back in to help look after us because they thought that dad couldn’t cope… Sometimes of a night I could…’ Aden’s voice trailed off as Belle squeezed his hands gently.

“I could hear my brother Justin, crying… I had no idea why… I just though it was because of dad… because Justin and dad hated each other…’

Taking a deep breath, Aden could feel the tears threatening to erupt form his eyes and pur down his face but he held it together… just.

“One night… my grandfather came into my… it was the same night Justin ran away… he… started doing things to me… at first just… touching…’ A small tear trickled down Aden’s face as Belle looked a taken back, almost in tears herself as she listened on.

“But then… he got… worse… and told me not to tell anyone because no one would believe me…’ He was now crying more forcefully and tears began to run down Belle’s cheeks as well at the revelation of her boyfriend’s past.

“I hate him so much Belle… some times I wish he was still around so that I could… just…’ Even though Aden had gotten counselling for his past and was still seeing the counsellor, it didn’t make it any easier talking about it. Aden’s face was now red as he cried and Belle sobbed back a couple of tears before leaning forward and wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing his cheek.

Wrapping his arms around Belle’s back he held her tightly and cried into her shoulder and she ran her fingers through his hair and also sobbed gently.

She sat outside the house racking her brains, she didn’t want to lie to Belle… heck she didn’t even want to help out the people she got involved with but if she told Belle… She would probably lose her twin sister for life.

On the way back from the beach she had plucked up the courage to tell Belle everything, every little detail about her sneaky deception but then he kept sending her messages which slowly began to make her rethink her decision and by the time she had returned back to the house… she wasn’t so sure.

Picking up her mobile she searched through her phone for a number, heck if she was going to do this, she was going to make sure she got what she wanted first. Dialling the number, she put the phone against her ear until it rang and someone answered.

“Alicia… it’s me… Lilly…’ She spoke looking around to make sure no one else could hear her.

“Yeah… Belle’s not happy with him about you… yeah I’m working on it ok… look listen… she’s peeved and he’s hot… it’ll only be a matter of time… gotta go…bye…’ and with that she hung up, a grin from ear to ear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .

*drum roll*

HERE IT IS :D

So sorry it took so long, I think Im finally overmy writers block, which means more updating coming your way

so finally, without further adue, enjoy

Chapter 22

“Aden… you could have told me this… I’d still love you no matter what…’ Belle spoke as they lay on the bed in Belle’s room. Aden’s arm wrapped around Belle’s waist with their fingers entwined with each other.

“I just… I didn’t want you thinking I was weak… pathetic…’ Aden replied as Belle sat up slightly and looked at him.

“Do you want to know what I think when I see you… I think that… I’m the luckiest girl in the world, that even though you have a bad boy exterior, underneath all that is a sweet, sensitive, loving, caring guy and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I think that the more I spend time with you, the more I fall in love with you every day.”

“Really?” Aden asked, a small smile creeping onto his face.

“Really… I don’t think your weak, or pathetic for that matter… I love you just the way you are…’ Belle spoke ever so softly as she leant in and kissed Aden’s lips delicately.

Parting after a moment, Aden stroked Belle’s hair and smiled sweetly at her.

“You’re amazing… you know that…?’ Aden spoke as Belle smiled and kissed him.

“Yeah I know… I’m just so… amazing and sexy…’ Belle complimented herself as Aden laughed and kissed her forehead.

“You sure are…’ He agreed whilst still laughing.

“Mattie… I’m home…’ Lucas yelled as he walked through the door to a beautiful smell of roast chicken in the oven and vegetables on the stove.

“Luc…’ Mattie yelled as she bolted out of the hallway and into Lucas’s arms as he looked a little stunned before smiling and hugging his girlfriend.

“What’s going on?” Lucas asked, laughing as Matilda pulled away from him.

“I have some news, Last year, I applied for Uni over in America where Robbie and Tash live with Ella, and I got accepted and I start next month…so… I want you to move over there with me and the twins, we’ll stay with Robbie and Tash for a while and mum is coming back from Paris to buy me a house… what do you say?” Mattie asked as Lucas looked a little a taken back before smiling.

“I’d love too… Just as long as I’m with you then I’ll go anywhere… god I love you…’ Lucas was so ecstatic neither he nor Mattie heard Ric at the front door.

“Your leaving…?’ Ric almost stuttered the words out as Matilda and Lucas both looked at him with confusion at how he could sneak up on them.

“Yes… Ric… we are…’ Matilda replied as Ric looked down before turning away and walking off back down the path away from the house as both Matilda and Lucas looked at each other, Lucas looking a little more confused than Matilda.

Belle and Aden emerged from the bedroom just in time to say their goodbyes to all the people who had come to Annie’s funeral. Once all the guests had left, the house was very quiet as Belle and Aden told Irene that they would clean up, Lilly sat on the couch and Geoff had gone for a walk to clear his head and think.

“I still cant believe she’s gone…’ Belle started as both her and Aden walked around the room cleaning up all the dirty cups, plates and food.

“I know… but at least Drews in custody…’ Aden replied as Belle nodded sadly.

“I just feel like this is all my fault…’

“Belle… you cant blame yourself…’ Aden spoke softly as Belle nodded in dis-belief.

“I know but… I cant help it, I was the one who was meant to be shot, me, Aden, and now Annie’s dead and Geoff’s without a sister…’

“You lost a sister too Belle… what Drew did, he will go away for a long time to come for that.

Belle looked up just Irene walked down the stairs and looked around at the now clean, tidy and quiet house.

“Awww guys, thankyou. I really wasn’t in the mood for cleaning’ Irene sighed as she sat in the chair as Aden took the last of the rubbish and took it outside.

“Its ok Irene… Aden and I are going to go for a walk” Belle replied as Irene nodded and Lilly looked up.

“Mind if I come…?’ Lilly asked as Belle shook her head.

After Belle had kissed Irene on the cheek and hugged her, Belle, Lilly and Aden all left the house.

20 minutes later

“I’m going to go to the diner and grab a cake, you guys keep going and I’ll see you back at the house…’ Belle spoke as both Aden and Lilly nodded.

Watching as Belle walked across the road to the diner, unlock the door and go inside, Aden and Lilly walked along the road.

“Hey I’m going to go and see Ric… see you back at the house…’ Aden spoke to Lilly as she nodded and watched him run across the road and disappear from sight.

Geoff walked inside and saw Irene staring at a picture of Annie.

“Hey Irene…’ his soft yet sad tone echoed around the now silent room as Irene looked up.

“Oh hi love… nice walk?’ she asked as Geoff shrugged his shoulders.

“I guess… it’s not the same without…’ his voice trailed off as he couldn’t say her name, the one person he’d never see again, never speak to again made tears well up in his eyes.

“Yeah I know love… listen why don’t I put a pot of tea on and we just sit and… well… talk…’ Irene’s voice was yet but croaky as she tried to keep herself from breaking down in tears once again.

“Sure…’ Geoff replied as Irene nodded and made her way into the kitchen.

Re-locking up the diner she put the keys back in her pocket while holding the cake in her other hand. Walking down the path and back up the wharf she checked both ways before crossing the road and making her way back to her house.

A cake was just what everyone needed.

Stopping at a side street she checked that it was safe before stepping out onto the road.

----------------------------------------

He said his goodbye’s to Ric and ran through the Caravan Park toward the road. He was hoping to get home before Belle as he was organising a surprise for her, something that would hopefully brighten her up after everything she had gone through.

Stopping just as he got to the end of the road, he looked both ways before starting to cross.

After crossing the road his phone started beeping, pulling his phone out of his pocket he opened the message and smiled when he saw it was from Belle.

On way home, love you xx

He came to another road but didn’t bother looking as he started typing back to Belle.

Love you too babe, c u soon xx

She walked up the beach with her sandals in her left hand, pushing back some hair away from her face she felt the grass soothe between her toes. Putting her sandals down she brushed the sand away from her feet and slipped her sandals back on.

Pulling out her phone she checked the time and saw she had a couple of missed calls from him, she didn’t want to talk to him. Cancelling the missed calls she placed the phone back in her pocket and walked out past the diner and the Surf Club and out onto the road, making sure she checked both ways.

“I just feel like… like god is punishing me for some reason…’

“Oh Geoff, love. You are not, being punished. Sometimes these things happen and we have no control over it. Sometimes, there is a bigger picture outside of what we see and are a part of… that cant be helped or understood…’ Irene took Geoff’s hand as she spoke softly to him. He didn’t nod or shake his head, he just sat there staring at nothing in particular.

“I don’t think I could handle losing anyone else…’ Geoff spoke as he squeezed Irene’s hand and looked at her before leaning forward and hugging his foster mother, with her wrapping her arms around him and hugging him back.

Speeding down the road with the music blasting as he entered Summer Bay, a place where he never thought he would be again. Ejecting the current cd he picked out a new one and dropped it, keeping one hand on the wheel he leant over and felt around the floor, finally picking it up he put it in the cd player before picking up his bottle of Jack Daniels which was sitting on the passenger seat.

Letting go of the wheel he struggled to open the bottle as the car started steering to its left as he quickly let the lid fall down between the seat and the gears of his car. Bringing the bottle to his mouth he took a large swig of the bottle, letting the contents run down the sides of his mouth before he removed the bottle and quickly skidded his feet on the brakes.

Spinning the steering wheel to avoid hitting the passer by, the car spun around in circles as he tried to gain control of the car. He let go of the bottle as it hit the window, smashing it which sent the contents inside the bottle all over him and the seat along with the window.

A loud thump was heard at the front of them car along with a loud smash as he suddenly blacked out when his seat belt snapped and he was thrown through the window screen before hitting the road a couple of metres away from his car.

Chapter 23

Two people are seriously hurt....

Who was the driver...?

Who was the passer by... Belle, Aden or Lilly, someone wont survive

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thanks everyone :)

Im glad your all liking, and wait no longer, here is the next chapter :D

Its only short <_<

Chapter 23

“Male, 28 years old, drink driving, snapped his seat belt and went through the window. Name, Unknown…

…Male, 19 years old, passer by, name, Aden Jefferies…

…Female, 19 years old, also a passer by, name, Belle Taylor…’

Rachel raced inside as Belle and Aden were raced in. Along with a heap of other doctors and nurses who started working on each of them.

“Get theatre on stand by just in case. Some one ring Ire… that’s not Belle…’ Rachel exclaimed as she heard moans coming from Aden.

“Dr Armstrong, her I.D say’s Belle Taylor…’

“Yes but it’s not Belle… this is her twin Lilly… Get hold of Belle and Irene and get them here…’ Rachel yelled as a nurse raced out of triage to ring Belle and Irene, two doctors walked in and went straight to Lilly and Rachel raced over to Aden.

“Aden… Aden can you hear me… its Rachel Armstrong…’ Rachel said as Aden moaned in pain.

“Belle…’ He struggled to speak as Rachel checked over his body, cutting his shirt open and seeing his red skin around his abdomen.

“He’s bleeding internally, get theatre on stand by… get bloods, I want a head CT and full body CT. Give him one mil of morphine…’ Rachel yelled as doctors and nurses rushed around the place.

Rushing over to the other male Rachel checked over him, ordered more tests and gave him some pain relief as well.

She walked through the door with the cake in her hand and her mobile in her other hand as she dialled his number once again.

Looking up she saw Irene and Geoff sitting on the couch as Irene turned and looked at her.

“Oh hello love, where are the others?’ Irene quizzed Belle as Belle looked up, her facial features concerned that Aden and Lilly weren’t back yet.

“I thought…’ Belle didn’t finish her sentence as the phone had started ringing. Sitting the cake on the bench she picked up the phone.

“Hello Belle Taylor… oh my god…’ she said as she clasped her hand over her mouth.

“Yeah… we… we’ll be right there…’ she yelled into the phone as she quickly hung up as Irene and Geoff turned to look at Belle who was now shaking uncontrollably.

“Belle… love what is it… what’s happened…?’ Irene asked jumping to her feet and rushing over to Belle who started sobbing.

“Its Aden an- and Lilly… they were hit b-by a c-car…’ Belle grabbed hold of the bench as her legs felt like jelly.

“Oh god…’ Irene stuttered as Belle began crying and slid down the side of the bench.

Geoff raced over to Belle’s side and took her right arm, placing it around his neck and placing his left arm around Belle’s waist, holstering her up onto her feet as Irene grabbed her car keys.

“Ok we cant wait any longer, get them off to theatre… if we don’t operate he’ll bleed out, have we found out who the unknown driver is yet?’ Rachel asked as she signed a heap of papers.

“DNA has come back as one Justin Jefferies…’ Nurse Julie spoke as Rachel looked up in shock.

“That’s Aden’s older brother…’

Racing into triage one, Rachel checked over Justin again, pressing gently against his ribs which pushed in slightly.

“Ok, get me Justin’s record… now…’ Rachel yelled as Julie raced back out the door and re-emerged a couple of minutes later with the record file, passing it over to Rachel.

“He hasn’t been in hospital since he was born… Ok get them to theatre… now…’ Rachel explained as Julie ran into triage one and emerged minutes alter followed by six orderlies wheeling out Lilly, Aden and Justin.

“Aden…’ the screaming screech could be heard bursting through the doors as Belle raced up to him and grabbed hold of his hand.

“Aden… baby… its ok… I’m here now… your going to be ok…’ Belle promised him as the tears trickled down her cheeks and held his hands as Rachel walked over to her and took her shoulders.

“Belle, Aden was seriously hurt, he needs to be operated on to stop his internal injuries… you have to let them get him to theatre…’ Rachel said as Belle sobbed and kept hold of his hands as she gently kissed his hand before letting his finger’s slip through hers as they wheeled him off to theatre.

“Lilly…’ Belle whispered as she wiped her face with her sleeves.

“Lilly its Belle, I’m here… I’ll be here when you come out ok…’ Belle whispered as she took Lilly’s hand as the girl lying in the bed squeezed her hand gently before letting go and also being wheeled off.

Look out guys :P

Im feeling generous tonight

Chapter 24

As the cool night air began to fall over the sleepy town that night and the birds flew back to their homes to sleep. The calm ocean sang to itself calmly and the sand whipped gently over itself.

Belle, however, was beside herself with worry.

It felt like something was against her being happy, first she was kidnapped and almost died, then she was given this hideous scar right in the middle of her chest, the her little sister is killed and now she didn’t know whether she was going to lose Aden and Lilly as well.

Pacing back and forth across the room as Belle, Irene and Geoff waited on news felt like hell to Belle, let alone she didn’t bring a jacket and felt very quiet exposed and vulnerable without Aden by her side telling her not to worry, that she was beautiful no matter what she looked like.

“Belle… love sit down… your going to make a hole in the floor soon if you keep going darl…’

“Irene I… I cant help it, he has to be ok… he just has to be…’ Belle muttered the words more to herself but was also speaking to anyone who would listen.

Looking up she looked toward where theatre was and sighed at the completely still doors.

“Belle, love just sit down, you wont be doing anyone any favours, especially Aden if you end back up in here, you remember what the doctors said… you need to…

…take it easy…’ Belle copied Irene as she nodded but kept pacing as her brain was saying one thing but her body was saying and… well doing the complete opposite.

Lifting her arms in defeat Irene gave up and picked up the magazine sitting beside her as Belle kept pacing back and forth racking her brains out and wondering if she would ever get to see Aden again, whether she could hold him, kiss him, touch him, smell him again.

Pacing back and forth once more, Belle looked up just as Rachel walked out of the doors and headed to Belle. Belle took off, running to Rachel as fast as she could.

“Rachel…’ she breathlessly spoke as Rachel looked at her with a sad and sorrowful face.

“Rachel… what is it…?’ Belle asked as Rachel took a deep breath and prepared to tell Belle the news.

“Belle… I’m sorry…’ Rachel started as Belle gasped and crossed her arms across her chest protectively as one hand covered her mouth.

“Lilly died on the table…’ Rachel finished as Belle’s eyes began to glass over and she let go a small sob.

“What about… Aden…?’ she whispered as Rachel nodded.

“They are finishing up now, the surgery was successful…’ Rachel replied as Belle nodded as Irene and Geoff walked over to her, Irene pulling Belle into her arms where Belle started sobbing uncontrollably as Geoff rubbed her back in comfort.

Matilda knocked on the door gently as she stepped back and shut the screen door, waiting patiently. But really, she was just about ready to scream her lungs out.

She had waited until she saw Jess leave before she came to the house to scream her lungs out at Ric, she was so furious with him, she didn’t know whether it was because he made Lucas suspicious or because he had shacked up with the one person Matilda hated till death… her very own cousin.

----------------------------

Opening the door he saw her standing there, gently bobbing herself up and down as the cool chill in the air only made it bearable to be outside for a short amount of time.

“Mattie…’ he was surprised to see her as he opened the door wide and pushed the screen open to let her in.

“What… the hell were you thinking…?’ matildas yelled as she pushed past him, throwing her bag on the table and turning to face him as her hands sat angrily on her hips.

“About what…?’ Ric asked as Matilda scoffed as she turned her head to her side before looking at him again.

“Why did you come over earlier…?’ Matilda asked as Ric’s mouth dropped open and he scratched his head.

“Oh… that…’

“Yeah… oh that Ric… what the hell… we are not together… we… don’t exist…we… are history…’ Matilda retorted as she picked up her bag and walked up to him, slapping him hard across the face as his cheek stung and reddened slightly before she turned on her heel and left, not looking back behind her.

----------------------------

He slowly began to stir as the anaesthetic began to wear off. Gently he opened his eyes as the bright hospital lights pierced his eyes and made him glare and look to his left. Sitting beside in the chair, hand entwined with his and head resting on his bed as she slept was Belle.

He smiled gently before licking his lips and looking at Belle again as she began to stir herself.

“Are you watching me… sleep Mr Jefferies…?’ Belle complimented him as she slowly opened her eyes, yawned and looked up at him.

“I could watch you do anything, your too beautiful not to watch…’ Aden croaked as Belle chuckled gently as Aden squeezed her hand softly.

“What happened…?’ Aden asked as Belle left her seat and sat on the bed, keeping hold of his hand as she sat next to him.

“You were hit by a car… drunken driver I heard…’ Belle replied as Aden struggled to remember the events that had landed him, once again in hospital.

“I… I don’t remember…’ Aden frowned as he felt stupid, he felt just like he did when he couldn’t remember what his grandfather did to him when he took refuge in the old diner that time he finally had the guts to confront his father.

“It’s ok… Rachel said that it might take some time… but your ok… that’s the main thing…’ Belle soothed as she leant forward and stroked his hair before leaning down and kissing him delicately.

“Was anyone else… involved…?’ Aden asked as Belle pulled away and looked down before nodding sadly.

“Who…?’ Aden asked, curiously.

“Lilly…’ Belle replied as she looked up at Aden as a tear ran down her cheek.

“Aden… Lilly died…’

Ok after this, no more chapter's tonight :D Just coz I can

Chapter 25

The next couple of days for Aden was hard, very hard. He wasn’t used to being waited on all day every day or being made a fuss of but Belle was doing exactly that, spending every day with him at the hospital, keeping him company, force feeding him when he was full, fussing over him.

“Now are you comfy babe…?’ Belle asked him as she fluffed up his pillow for the third time in ten minutes as Aden laughed and took her hands as she sat the pillow on his bed to help him forward… again.

“Belle… chill ok… if I get any more comfortable I’ll end up moving in here…’ Aden laughed as Belle rolled her eyes and looked at him as he let go of one hand and caressed her cheek with it as she smiled and rested her hand on his and held his hand on her cheek.

“I’m sorry for fussing…’ Belle sighed as Aden moved the pillow and gestured for her to sit down.

“I cant help it, I almost lost you, I lost Lilly… I’ve lost Annie…’ Belle looked down as Aden kept hold of one of her hands and lifted her chin with his free one so she was looking at him.

“Don’t beat yourself up… it’s not up to us to choose what happens Belle… I’m here, that’s all that matters now… we can’t dwell on the past, but we can look forward to changing the future…’ Aden replied as Belle smiled lightly before nodding.

“Your right… you absolutely right… are you sure your comfy…?’

“Belle…!’ Aden laughed as Belle sighed and giggled.

“Sorry!’ she apologised.

“Hey, if it means I get to be fussed over by you, I should get hurt more often…’

“Don’t you dare Aden Jefferies…’ Belle threatened in a mocking tone in which Aden started laughing.

“Awwwww but why babe…’

“Because you don’t want me dead because your always getting hurt, last night was barely bearable… I’m not going through that again…’ Her voice was stern yet soft at the same time as Aden thought for a second before smiling.

“Your such a worry wart, you know that?’ Aden asked as Belle tilted her head slightly to the left and smiled.

“You know you love me…’ she grinned as Aden laughed.

“Hey that’s my line…’ he replied before pulling toward him and kissing her long and passionately.

Rubbing his eyes, he groggily walked down the stairs, making sure to hold on to the rail just in case he fell, he couldn’t get to sleep last night so he took a sleeping pill which almost literally knocked him out.

“Morning darl…’ Irene spoke as she held out a cup of coffee for the teenage boy to take, which he thanked her for and plonked down on the seat at the table.

“Morning Irene…’ Geoff mumbled as Irene laughed and picked up her hand bag.

“Well love, I’m off to work, if I don’t go, we may lose money and that is what I don’t need right now… listen love… would you be able to cover Belle’s shift today because she is at the hospital with Aden, if you don’t mind…?’ Irene asked as Geoff nodded and lifted his cup up to his lips and drinking the hot contents.

“Sure…’ he replied after he swallowed.

“Thanks darl… I’ll see you after lunch then…’ Irene replied as she left, leaving Geoff and heading to work, even though she really didn’t feel like it.

-------------------------

“Aden… are you sure you want to go home, you have just gone through a major operation…’ Rachel tried to reason with Aden as he held onto his side and packed his clothes up just as Belle walked back in, dropping her coffee as it spilt all over the floor.

“Aden… what are you doing… you should be in bed…’ Belle yelled as Aden laughed.

“I’m being discharged babe…’

“No your discharging yourself Aden…’ Rachel replied as Belle’s mouth dropped open in shock and she raced to his side.

“You need to be in bed Aden… Aden please…’

“Belle… I’m not staying here another night…’ Aden replied as he looked Belle in the eyes, pleading for her to let him decide.

“Ok, I’ll get the paper work…’ Rachel gave in as she left the room, leaving the two alone.

“Aden…’

“Belle, I want to get out of here, I’m sick of this place, too many memories… I just want to go home… with you…’ he replied as Belle’s features softened.

“Fine… but let me do that…’ She have in and hissed at him as he laughed and quickly backed away, letting Belle take over and pack the rest of his stuff.

After all the paper work was sorted, Belle got a wheelchair and wheeled him out to her car. Putting his bags in the back she opened the passenger side door and let him climb in, reaching in and clipping his seat belt like he had previously done for her.

“You ok…?’ Belle asked as she looked at Aden, only mere inches away from his face.

“I am now” Aden smiled as Belle smiled and he leant in and kissed her tenderly on the lips before pulling away.

Smiling, Belle kissed him again before she got out and shut his door, walking around the car and getting in the drivers side. Starting the engine she put the car in reverse and checked her mirrors before reversing out of the car park and setting off toward the Beach House to get Aden settled back into bed… their bed.

Geoff walked into the diner just after lunch and walked straight into the kitchen and over to the side counter where he picked up an apron and tied it around his waist.

“Oh hi darl…’ Irene said as Geoff smiled slightly.

“Listen, can you go and take some orders while I make these, Roman’s on his break at the moment…’ Irene rushed as she chopped up some food and moved it onto plates.

“Sure Irene…’ Geoff replied as he walked out into the diner to take orders.

“Why did you really leave the hospital Aden… you had all those doctors and nurses to look after you…’

“That’s just it Belle… I don’t want all these people touching me… I can’t stand being in that place any longer… and anyway… I only want one person touching me… and that is my amazing girlfriend…’ Aden replied as they sat on the couch at the Beach house.

“Amazing girlfriend… she sounds great, I’ll have to meet her one day…’

“Oh yeah, for sure, you’d love her, intelligent, soft hearted, short tempered, amazingly beautiful, down to earth girl…’ Aden smirked as Belle’s smile grew.

“She sounds a treat…’ Belle grinned, laughing cheekily as Aden smirked.

“Yeah… she’s my treat…’ Aden replied as he took Belle’s hands and pulled her toward him as they gently kissed one another.

• 2 weeks later...

So finally, the next chapter is here

Chapter 26

She gently opened her eyes the next morning and looked around the room as her eyes adjusted to the light which was beaming through her window. Stumbling across a photo of her and Annie she sighed and rubbed her eyes as she heard a gentle moan come from beside her, completely forgetting that Aden had been let home the day before.

“Belle…’ he muttered as Belle rolled over and looked at him as his face screwed up in pain.

“Can you grab my pain killers babe…?’ he asked as Belle nodded before jumping from the bed and racing out of her room, re-emerging a couple of minutes later with a glass of water and two tablets in her hand.

Sitting them on the bedside table she helped Aden sit up before handing him the glass of water and the two tablets.

“Thanks…’ Aden muttered as he threw the tablets in his mouth and skulled the drink as Belle watched on a little worried.

“Aden… I really think you should be…’

“No Belle, no hospitals… I’m right where I want to be” Aden replied as Belle sighed but agreed in defeat.

“Ok, ok then, but your to stay in this bed all day you hear me”

“Yes Dr Taylor, your order is my command…’

“Damn right it is. Now… I’m going to have a shower so don’t you move” Belle told him as Aden held his hands up in agreement.

Smiling, Belle leant down and gently kissed him before turning and walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind her.

Aden listened as the water of the shower switched on and looked around the room before listening to Belle starting to sing. Laughing to himself he looked on the bedside table beside him and picked up the photo which was underneath the lamp. He smiled as he trailed his finger over the picture.

It was a picture which had been taken last year just before Belle was kidnapped. Belle and Aden were on the beach and Belle was wearing a black bikini and Aden was wearing his red board shorts. It was also the same day they had passed their Science Exams and were aloud the rest of the day off school, and it was also Belle’s birthday.

Belle was on Aden’s back and had her arms around his neck and Aden was bent over to one side trying to make Belle fall over him so he could catch her, both were laughing and smiling and it a great day, a day Aden would remember always.

Sitting the photo back on the side table he picked up a magazine that was sitting on the floor and looked at the cover.

“Dolly…’ he mumbled to himself before laughing.

Opening the magazine to the first page he heard a knock at the door before he decided to ignore it. Turning the page he heard a knock again. Sighing he gently pulled back the covers of the duvet and gently climbed out of bed.

It took him a while to get out of bed and the bedroom and get to the kitchen door before another two knocks had come through.

Opening the door he was shocked and angry at who was standing there.

“What do you want?” He threatened.

“Awwwww now mate that’s not way to be speaking to someone like that…’ the male figure spoke as Aden took a step forward but stopped suddenly as the male pulled out a knife.

“I wouldn’t if I were you… where’s Belle?’ he asked as he walked forward, pushing Aden backward before closing the door behind him.

“She’s not here’ Aden lied as the male laughed and kept walking forward.

“Don’t lie, I didn’t see her leave…’ the man threatened.

“What can you watch all the doors and windows can you Dom?” Aden laughed as Dom’s features darkened.

“Don’t… you dare… make fun of me…’ Dom threatened as Aden pushed the point of the knife against Aden’s stomach.

“BELLE!’ he yelled as Aden watched Dom look around the house.

“BELLE… DON’T MAKE ME KILL YOUR PRECIOUS BOYFRIEND…’ Dom threatened once again as he kept the knife up close to Aden.

“BELLE… COME OUT NOW…’ she listened with her ear pressed up against the bathroom door as Dom’s voice echoed out through the house. Gently she locked the door of the bathroom and took some deep breaths.

She looked at the bathroom window as she kept listening out for Dom’s voice but nothing could be heard. Getting to her feet she threw her pyjamas back on and pulled the foot stool over to the window. Pushing the window open further she unlocked the bathroom door again and quickly climbed onto the foot stool and out the window.

• 4 weeks later...

so after so long without an update, because I've been so busy lol, finally, wait no longer :)

here it is, the next chapter

Chapter 27

She gently pushed the window up, careful not to make a sound as she heard Dom’s evil voice sneering at Aden about how he made him sick at the thought that Aden and Belle were so happy.

She gently climbed through the window, pushing the purple curtain out of her face as she tangled herself up. Standing still once she was through the window to make sure no one had heard her she slowly crept around her bed and picked up her mobile phone, making sure to quickly turn it on silent before making her way back over to the window.

“Look, check the place if you don’t believe me mate…’ Aden spoke in a reasonably loud tone as Belle froze on the spot.

“Yeah… yea I will…’ Dom laughed as he walked toward the bedroom.

“Hey Dom…’ Aden said as Belle listened as Aden gave her time to get away.

Quickly she raced back around the bed and back to the window, almost diving through it and landing on the grass outside with a thud as the wind was completely knocked out of her and she struggled to get her breath back.

She walked into the Diner as Irene looked up and smiled.

“Oh hello Mattie darl, I heard your leaving…?’ Irene said as Matilda smiled and nodded.

“Yeah we are, actually that’s why I’m here, I was wondering well it’s Aden’s birthday in a couple of days and I wanted to know if he’d like to have a birthday party joined with my leaving party…?’ Matilda asked as Irene shrugged her shoulders and laughed.

“No idea darl, you’d have to ask him, why don’t you pop on over to the house and see’ Irene replied as Matilda smiled and nodded.

“Yeah I will, thanks Irene, bye’ Matilda waved as Irene waved back before walking into the kitchen to get ready for the morning rush.

Walking along the beach toward Belle’s house, Matilda watched as the waves crashed down over on the rocks further up along the beach. Stopping for a moment she pulled out her phone to take a picture of the place she would miss the most but sighed as her phone started ringing.

‘Hello..’ Matilda spoke into the phone.

‘Mattie…’ the voice whispered as Matilda’s eyes widened.

‘Belle, what’s wrong?’ Matilda looked around and started running back toward the Diner.

‘Call the police… Irene… anyone… we need help… Dom’s here…he holding Aden hostage… he wants me…’ Matilda gaped in shock as the phone went silent and she stopped dead in her tracks.

‘Belle… Belle… BELLE!’ Matilda screamed before looking at her phone and seeing that the phone had been disconnected.

“OH ****!’ Matilda yelled as she bolted up the pathway and onto the wharf to the Diner, bolting inside and running smack bang into Irene, sending two plates flying through the air and smashing on the ground beside them as Irene looked angry and looked at Matilda.

“What in hogan’s ghost…’

“Dom’s kid-napped… I mean is holding…’

“Whoa Mattie love, slow done and take a breath…’ Irene replied as Matilda took deep breath’s to try and calm herself down before speaking.

“Dom’s holding Belle and Aden hostage at your place…’ Matilda yelled as the whole of the Diner went quiet and Irene gasped, covering her mouth with her hands.

“We have to call the police… Belle rang…’ Matilda leant down, resting her hands on her legs as Irene raced back into the kitchen, picking up the phone on her way through.

“Where’s her phone?’ Dom asked as he walked back into the lounge room, looking at Aden.

“When she goes out she usually take’s her phone with her…’ Aden replied as Dom leant against the table thinking.

“I thought she was here… I never saw her leave…’ he was more speaking to himself than he was to Aden as Aden just sat on the couch. He couldn’t move much because he was in pain.

“Look, if you want her that badly… go and wait in the bedroom for her… if she comes home and sees you’re here she’ll just do a runner right back out the door she came through… Aden tried to keep calm as Dom looked at him.

“Ok I will… why are you so calm…?’ Dom asked, looking suspicious.

“Because I’m in pain and want to rip your head off but that will bust my stitches you idiot…’ Aden was really starting to get annoyed as Dom laughed and walked into Belle’s bedroom to wait for her to get home.

Gosh you will all love me, two updates after nothing for so long lol

Chapter 28

She sat in her room, legs up tightly to her chest and her arms wrapped tightly around her legs to keep them in place as she started blankly at the mirror to her dressing table.

Dom had viciously been taken away earlier that day, just in time too.

She gently climbed back through the window of the bathroom and gently moved her foot around to find the small stool she had placed under the window to climb out with. Once she had found it she let her foot fall on the stool and held tightly onto the window seal as she let her other leg fall through the window, failing to keep control of it as it knocked over the washing basket which had been sitting beside the window.

“What was that?’ she heard Dom growl as he raced out of the bedroom, straight passed the bathroom and out to Aden.

“Dunno, something outside!’ she heard Aden lie to Dom as she heard as Dom race through the kitchen and out the back door.

Taking this as her chance she quickly unlocked the bathroom door and raced out, out into the kitchen and slamming the back door shut and flicking the lock down as fast as her fingers could work.

Grabbing the blind she reefed that down as the kitchen suddenly went dark and raced over to the door in the lounge and flicking the lock on that too. She then raced into her bedroom and pulled her window shut and turned the lock on that and done the same to the bathroom window before running back out to Aden.

A gentle knock on her door bought her back to reality as she looked up to see Aden standing there, a gently smile on his face.

“You ok?’ he asked as she smiled unconvincingly.

“Ok I guess… long day huh!’

“You could say that, listen Belle… I’m proud of you… after everything you have been through… you were amazing today!’ Aden soothed his girlfriend as she gave him a weak smile.

“I don’t feel brave or amazing…’ Belle replied as she let go of her legs and crawled across the bed and over to her dresser, pulling out her pyjama’s and chucking them on the bed.

Closing her dresser she walked over to the bed and pulled her top over her head.

“Babe what happened?’ Aden raced toward her as he saw the bruises all over her stomach and ribs.

Looking down in confusion, Belle saw the bruises and touched them, wincing a little as she did.

“That must be where I landed on my chest today when Dom was coming to check the bedroom… I had to jump out the window… literally!’ she smiled as Aden gently trailed over her bruises as she stood in front of him with just her bra covering her top half.

“I love you Belle Taylor…’ Aden whispered as he leant forward, gently cupping her cheeks and giving her a long, lingering kiss before parting and looking at her, inches away from her face.

“I love you too Aden…’ Belle replied gently as she leant into Aden’s chest, pressing her ear up against his chest and listening to his heart beat gently.

“I haven’t even organised anything for Lilly yet… how horrible am…’

“Your not horrible…’ Aden soothed his girlfriend as she sighed and hugged him tightly.

“If you want I can help you organise something special for her…’ Aden replied as Belle pulled back and smiled gently before nodding and leaning up and pressing herself up against Aden as they tendered in small, delicate, passionate kisses.

As the sun rose over the Bay the next morning, small snores could be heard coming from Belle’s bedroom as the door opened and suddenly shut again. Looking up from the dinner table Irene saw the half asleep, yawning, dragging her feet teenage girl emerge from the room.

“Mornin’ love’ Irene spoke as Belle didn’t even take notice of Irene sitting there. Walking into the kitchen Irene listened as Belle poured herself a cup of hot coffee and walked back into the lounge, stopping dead in her tracks.

“Where did you come from? You weren’t there a minute ago,’ Belle murmured as she took a si of her coffee as Irene laughed.

“You walked straight past me darl…’ Irene replied as Belle went a little red in the cheeks and muttered a ‘sorry’ before taking a seat at the table.

“Anyway what are you doing up so early?,’ Irene asked as Belle frowned.

“Love it’s only 7 am,’

“It is… oh well… Aden’s hogging the bed and snoring and I couldn’t sleep…’ Belle mumbled as she looked down at the paper sitting in front of her.

“Oh ok, listen love, I know you’ve had a lot going on which is why I asked everyone to meet us down at the beach at 10… so we can have a sort of memorial for Lilly…’ Irene spoke as Belle’s head shot up from reading the morning paper.

“Are… are you serious?,’ Belle asked as Irene nodded. “Oh my god thankyou Irene…’ Belle yelled as she jumped up from her seat and threw her arms around her foster mother.

“Your welcome love…’ Irene replied as she laughed.

“What would I do without you?,’ Belle spoke as she pulled away just as Geoff came trotting down the stairs all groggy and rubbing his eyes as his boxers just covered his pelvic line.

Belle looked at Geoff, and Geoff looked at Belle. Geoff was now at the bottom of the stairs and Belle was still standing next to Irene.

Both sets of eyes darted to the bathroom at the same time as both were now fully awake. Looking back at each other there eyes darted to the bathroom again.

“I BAG’S FIRST SHOWER!,’ Both ran toward the bathroom just as the Aden walked in and shut the door on both of them.

“God Aden,’ both complained as they waited patiently at the bottom of the step which lead into the bathroom and Belle’s room. Hearing the toilet flush and movement, Aden finally opened the door and walked straight back across into Belle’s room, not even noticing them both pushing each other. Once the door had shut Belle shoved Geoff into the wall and took off into the bathroom and slammed the door as Geoff moaned and groaned that Belle always got the first shower.

Irene laughed and took a sip of her coffee before returning back to her paper, completely ignoring the bickering coming from both teenagers from between the locked bathroom door.

So if I dont update again tonight, which im hoping I can then there wont be any updates until maybe late Saturday night as I am working at the Hobart show and have to leave early tomorrow morning to travel down. i start work Wednesday right through to Saturday so I will also miss the Adelle party lol because I wont have the net :(

So please forgive me, I promise if there isn't an update a bit later, then it will be saturday night I will update:)

hope you liked this chapter :)

so here is a quick chappy before I head off :D

Arn't you all lucky Im thinking of you :P It's only small but at least it's something, enjoy and see you all Saturday night!

Chapter 29

Belle had emerged from the bathroom 45 minutes later to a complaining Geoff. After she had finished doing her hair and make-up it was now 7:45 am.

“Why is it you women take so long in the goddamn shower, I mean it don’t take that long to pretty yourself up Belle and in anycase make-up aint going to help you…’

“Oh shut up Geoff, you’ll wake up Aden and you take that back…’

“No…’

“Yes…’

“No I wont…’

“Bible boy!,’

“Oh come on you two give it a rest…’ Irene groaned walking down the stairs from getting dressed.

“Irene she called me bible boy…’

“Well you said I was ugly…’

“Did not…’

“Oh go read a bible…’ Belle hissed as she stormed into her room, shutting the door behind her so she could get dressed.

Irene rolled her eyes as Geoff looked at her before walking into the bathroom to take his shower and get ready for school.

-------------------------------

“So have we got everything packed?’ Matilda was making sure as she and Lucas packed up the rest of their stuff.

“I think so… Mattie are you sure you want to go?’ Lucas asked as Matilda looked up at him.

“Why don’t you?,’ Matilda enquired.

“Yeah of course I do… I just want you to be sure that you want to go that’s all… I love you, you know that,’ Lucas replied as Matilda smiled and stopped what she was doing and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and leaning in close to him.

“I love you too, you know that,’ she replied as he nodded and leant in, placing a soft kiss on her pink tender lips.

“Oh what time do we have to meet down at the beach?,’ Matilda asked as Lucas smiled.

“10, why?,’

“That’s not for ages yet!’ Matilda replied seductively as Lucas grinned and pulled her close to him.

----------------------------------

“Adennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, wake uppppppppppppppppppppp!’ Belle whispered as she plunged her hand under the covers and started trailing her hand over his body.

“How can I not be after listening to you and bible boy out there…’ Aden replied groggily, lifting a hand up and rubbing his eyes before opening them. “What time is it anyway?’

“Just after 8,’ Belle cooed as she trailed her hand up his chest which sent a wide grin across his face.

“Babe, if you turn me on then I’m telling you we are having sex and I don’t care whether it’s 8 in the morning… you’ll pay the price…’ Aden warned as he was starting to get aroused as Belle grinned seductively.

“As long as were quiet…’ Belle smirked as Aden suddenly rolled over on top of her, looking down at how little she was wearing, except a black bra and bottoms.

Rolling over onto Aden so Belle was now on top, she smirked.

“I know you want me and everything but your hurt so…’ Belle spoke looking down at Aden as he grinned at her before sitting up and looking down below. “Down boy…’

Giggling she jumped off Aden and to her feet as Aden moaned, grabbing a pillow and pulling it over his face before hitting the bed a few times with his other hand.

“Come on, get up we have to be down at the beach at 10…’

“What for?’ Aden moaned as he pulled the pillow away from his face.

“For Lilly’s memorial that Irene organised,’ Belle replied as Aden looked at her.

“Your so lucky I love you…’ Aden climbed out of bed as Belle grinned at her boyfriend.

“I know!,’ she replied with a giggle.

“You’ll keep cheeky, don’t you worry… I’ll get you back…’ he replied as pulled on a pair of shorts whilst sitting on the bed.

“Maybe you will maybe you wont…’ She replied as she continued to get dressed, finding something nice to wear for Lilly.

This day was going to be so hard.

Chapter 30

“We are here to say goodbye to someone close to Belle, someone not many of us got to know properly, someone Belle would like to say goodbye to...’ Irene spoke as they all stood at the beach, each holding a candle as the dark clouds covered the sky.

Stepping forward Belle took a deep breath and passed the candle to Aden who was rubbing her back gently as the tears began to stir in her eyes.

“Thanks for coming...’ Belle croaked as she looked around at each person, all of whom had come for her today.

Matilda and Lucas were rocking the twins gently in the double pram and were holding hands. Ric and Jess were arm in arm as Jess leant her head into Ric’s shoulder. Irene and Aden were standing at the front of the row, Aden looked a little upset but it was mainly because Belle was upset and Irene was there just to support her foster daughter along with Geoff.

“I didn’t know Lilly very well, actually I barely knew her at all, but there was one thing we shared in common, and that was our blood. Yes she was the exact version of the 15 year old me but that was it, we wanted to get to know each other more but because of this we wont get the chance. So I just wanted to say even though we wont see each other for along time, I hope you’ll wait for me and I love you sis...’ tears streaming down her cheeks as she sobbed, she turned around and picked up a white rose which was sitting in front of her feet.

Walking toward the ocean as it ate away at the sand. Kicking off her slip on shoes she was wearing she walked into the water and dropped the rose into the water, closely followed by the rest who also did the same.

“That was really beautiful love... I’m so proud of you...’ Irene spoke as they Sat in the Diner after the memorial service.

“Thanks Irene...’ Belle replied as she held onto Aden’s hand gently and had leant her head up against his shoulder with his arm wrapped around the bottom of her waist.

“I’m proud of you too babe...’ Aden replied as Belle smiled gently. “Not many people can handle two people so close to you not being here anymore...’

Closing her eyes, Belle remembered all the good memories she had, had with Annie and some good times also with Lilly, it seemed that everyone close to her was leaving her, which made her feel, alone and angry at the same time.

“I might go for a walk...’ Belle said as she got to her feet, kissing Aden on the lips before leavng the Diner.

“Lucas where are the kids?’ Matilda asked as she got out of the shower, feeling unusually uncomfortable at the quietness of the children.

“Asleep babe... just go and get dressed and I’ll check on them...’

“Ok...!’ Matilda yelled out as she walked down the hallway and into her bedroom and closing the door before starting to dry herself with the towel.

Just as she had put her jeans on, she heard a soft gasp as she looked up.

“Lucas...!’ Matilda yelled as she began to worry.

“Mattie, you’d better come here quick...’

He put his phone back in his pocket after she had sent him a message back. Arriving home he unlocked the door and walked inside as he threw his keys on the kitchen counter and walked through the kitchen and into his and Belle’s room, suddenly stopping in his tracks.

“Wh- what are you doing here...?’ he asked as he pushed the door shut and pushed the lock across the door.

“Hello Aden, you didn’t think you’d keep this s secret all this time did you...?’ his dark voice was cold and defensive as he got off the Bed and looked at Aden.

“It’s time... for everyone to know...!’

Chaper 31

Who is back from Aden's past, and what makes Aden lose it?

What brings two people back together?

Archived