Memories

Guest Adelle2008

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Belle's uncle! :angry:

I can't believe her parents are dead! I feel so sorry for both her and Aden... I really hope they get back onto track soon. She needs to tell someone. Especially now that she's pregnant!

Belle's thoughts at the end was just too sad. I understand how she might be confused.

Update soon! :D

xoxo

Hey guys, for those of you who read my fan fictions I would just like to say a big thank you. :lol: (Laura, Taniya, Red Ranger, Sympthony, pig & others). But I've noticed that alot more people read and comment on the other fics, I'm not trying to sound ungrateful for your lovely comments. I just want to know how I can improve my fan fics so that more people read them and also enjoy them, I love reading feedback because it helps me to improve my writing. So this is your chance, please tell me what I'm doing wrong, give me a few tips! (please dont be too harsh!) :unsure:

Oh my gosh, just read that last chapter.Poor Belle doesn't have a lot of luck, does she?

You've asked for advice and so I'm going to try and offer some and I hope you don't think I'm out of line.The only real criticism I have is that you sometimes seem in a hurry to move on to your next plot development.Usually what you come up with is very good and very enjoyable to read but it might be an idea to explore a situation more fully moving on to the next one.Hope no-one minds me saying so.

And I know mummy and daddy are in heaven now, safe and no longer suffering. I love you mum, I love you dad. I’ll miss you and I’ll never ever forget you.”

So sad! Why did they have to die? Man, Aden and Belle are being raised in a pretty toxic environment!

I’m fifteen and pregnant, and have no boyfriend how does that work?

Oh dear! Poor Belle. I wonder what she'll do now that she's pregnant with her uncle's baby!!

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Archived