Speed - Any Better?

Guest Chris J

We know of the problems, so there's no need for everyone to post about it as it just makes it worse :P

Unfortunately there is nothing we can do about it at this moment in time, not without coming into a lot of money anyway.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If only we knew quite why it was so up and down. It's been dreadful for the past 24 hours, I've been working on other things across the site and it's falling down continually. :( So yeah, I definitely feel your pain!

• 4 weeks later...

Just to avoid us having the exact same discussions every month, I'm going to close this thread. Originally the thread was set up for feedback after a server move, as to whether things had improved - and they have in the fact that we don't get as many errors as we used to.

Unfortunately, we do get a spate of them every 3-4 weeks, and as explained before, there is absolutely nothing we can do about them without a huge injection of cash - and I certainly can't see that happening in the near future - so we just have to put up with it. If you get errors, just wait a while and come back later when the load on the server has subsided. :)

Archived