The Awkward Reunion (by wrongturntaken) - comments

Red Ranger 1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so happy someone finally decided to do a storyline like this. And it being you who decided to give it a go made it better. It was gauranteed that it would be awesome.

Both endings were good. Although I think I preferred the first one. Although he went into more detail in the second one, like Symphony said, it felt to cramped. And we didn't get much of their reaction. It's like they went from them feeling one way for most of it to feeling another without much thought. I loved the pace in the first one. Seeing Mattie and Cassie slowly, during that conversation, realise what Belle saw in Aden. You kept Drew very in character. I see this being exactly how he would reaction if he were to ever find out on the show. Ric and Lucas most of the time felt like they weren't even there. Cassie and Mattie's parts were my favourite. They were both shocked but still cared about her feelings.

My favourite thing about this fic was how insecure and hurt Aden was feeling about it all.

Great oneshot.

I'm so happy someone finally decided to do a storyline like this. And it being you who decided to give it a go made it better. It was gauranteed that it would be awesome.

Both endings were good. Although I think I preferred the first one. Although he went into more detail in the second one, like Symphony said, it felt to cramped. And we didn't get much of their reaction. It's like they went from them feeling one way for most of it to feeling another without much thought. I loved the pace in the first one. Seeing Mattie and Cassie slowly, during that conversation, realise what Belle saw in Aden. You kept Drew very in character. I see this being exactly how he would reaction if he were to ever find out on the show. Ric and Lucas most of the time felt like they weren't even there. Cassie and Mattie's parts were my favourite. They were both shocked but still cared about her feelings.

My favourite thing about this fic was how insecure and hurt Aden was feeling about it all.

Great oneshot.

I completely agree with the points you and symphony made, i wish i'd had a bit more time to work on it. I have so many ideas for fics and i'm just trying to restrain myself to one at a time, but a oneshot is a bit of a release, lol.

Thank you so much for your comments! I"m glad that you like my writing! Really makes me want to write more! :D

I have so many ideas for fics and i'm just trying to restrain myself to one at a time,

I hope one of the idea's is that missing scene fic you mentioned once on the old Aden/Belle AT. :P

Still hoping for that one, someday.

Edited by Jody

I have so many ideas for fics and i'm just trying to restrain myself to one at a time,

I hope one of the idea's is that missing scene fic you mentioned once on the old Aden/Belle AT. :P

Still hoping for that one, someday.

You remember that, lol! Yes, definitely, i am planning on doing that when i finish 'everyone's got problems' but at the moment i've got four assessments and two exams over the next three weeks at uni, so i'm not going to have much (if any) time to update for a while. :(

I really LOVED that one shot!

such a good idea!!!!!! I loved everyone's reactions Belle and Aden's included!

The way they were together was so sweet. :wub:

Not liking Drew, but Drew will be Drew :lol:

Loved both endings :D

:o thats a lot of work to be doing!!!!! You concentrate on your Uni work and just update when you can!!! :D

xx

I completely agree with the points you and symphony made, i wish i'd had a bit more time to work on it. I have so many ideas for fics and i'm just trying to restrain myself to one at a time, but a oneshot is a bit of a release, lol.

Thank you so much for your comments! I"m glad that you like my writing! Really makes me want to write more! :D

i'm happy to hear that :D :D

• 4 weeks later...

I decided to wait until after I'd seen the finale before reading the second part of this.Really liked it and especially the way they suggested the kidnapping contributed to Belle's PTSD, I get the feeling it's something Aden and Belle wouldn't really want to think about.

I think I'd go for "beaten up" rather than "bashed" or "attacked" but then sometimes I'm just looking to start an argument.