Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

On 3/3/2018 at 20:13, Bri1231 said:

Monday March 12th will finally reveal what the closing credits for us in the UK will be. Im guessing the same. No change! I would much rather prefer sevens generic credits anyways. They could just supply them with the tapes. 

You could try 5star tomorrow...?

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bri1231 said:

True I could but I like a Friday cliffhanger! 

Oh and I like my shows in HD ☺

Haha I completely agree with all of this. Although I had to watch 5star tonight just because of which episode it was. You could always tape it and forward to the end to check the closing sequence? Lol

-although I’m sure it will be reported here 

The new closing credits consist of the 30 second video that was uploaded to the official site with the 'slow' male theme. We'll have to see whether this interchanges with the female version at any point.

We'll work on getting a copy on the site in due course.

13 minutes ago, Dan F said:

The new closing credits consist of the 30 second video that was uploaded to the official site with the 'slow' male theme. We'll have to see whether this interchanges with the female version at any point.

We'll work on getting a copy on the site in due course.

Yaaaay

7 minutes ago, Marc EH said:

Just seen the 2018 closing credits on 5Star - liked them and also thought the theme was good from what I could hear over the announcer!!

There's three variations of the opening theme (which are already on the main site), it just happens to be the least popular one that they extended for the closing :P Hopefully extended versions of the other ones may one day be used, but they tend not to worry too much about the closing credits so I wouldn't bank on it.

We'll hopefully get a clean copy of the closing up on the site on Monday.

Wow, that closing theme is so slow. They could have fit in a lot more lyrics if the tempo was normal pace. It also sounds like they’ve recorded it normally then slowed it down.

Back to the first verse for the closing theme then as well. 

The vocals are are lot harder to hear over the announcer than the old theme.

20 minutes ago, Dan F said:

There's three variations of the opening theme (which are already on the main site), it just happens to be the least popular one that they extended for the closing :P Hopefully extended versions of the other ones may one day be used, but they tend not to worry too much about the closing credits so I wouldn't bank on it.

We'll hopefully get a clean copy of the closing up on the site on Monday.

Thank you!

Archived