Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, David Deex said:

Has anyone seen the new credit style as of I think Monday or Tuesday? It is still "Closer each day, home and Away." with the female voice we have previously heard. The variant looks set to be used tonight too and is of 2 males showering on the beach.

We're keeping the original news story updated whilst we try and sort out the Credits section:

http://www.backtothebay.net/news/2018/01/30/2018-season-home-and-away-new-title-cards-and-theme-tune/

On 2/22/2018 at 10:58, David Deex said:

Has anyone seen the new credit style as of I think Monday or Tuesday? It is still "Closer each day, home and Away." with the female voice we have previously heard. The variant looks set to be used tonight too and is of 2 males showering on the beach.

I hate the female voice.

2 hours ago, David Deex said:

Which one, the one used in the Alf promo or the one used on the show. Is it the just the voice or just the musical arrangement or both?

The most recent one with the two guys showering.

I don't like seeing the preview of the next episode as it spoils it for me, I therefore haven't seen the full credits and heard the theme tune in years!  I will have to save an episode, watch the next couple then go back and watch the end just to hear it!

Archived