Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 02/12/2017 at 11:49, 630si said:

I agree, if we can’t have the theme back(time restraints and all those other excuses) lets have some new fresh looking title cards please. Maybe even ‘30’ behind the logo for a wee while. 

Also, the closing credits need to change. They haven’t matched the opening for about 6 years now and it’s the only saving grace for not having an opening theme. 

Does es anybody else watch right to te end of the credits sometimes just to remind you of the theme??? Haha ?. 

(International viewers of course. I believe sus haven’t had the closing credits for ages. Which is a shame)

Sadly in the uk I do not watch end theme song due to the whats coming up in the next episode so I just switch channels..would love credits to come back I so miss it..they were great in the 90s ect.

Has anyone else noticed they've been using the alternative logo for Home and Away in the recent promo? It's just slightly differently styled with the longer tail on the y that doesn't have the flick at the end. Pretty insignificant but could hint at a bit of a design change even though they've used the logo before in the 90's and early 2000's.

Like if you compare this one they've been using to the one in the recent promo they're a bit different. I dunno, probably nothing, just something I noticed.

Archived