Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

Channel 5 have blocked it already. :angry: 

They just want to punish fans who go to the effort of making videos for the enjoyment of others. Why then don't they upload episodes from days gone by and miscellaneous videos themselves? 

ETA: Found a way to watch it (:wink:) and great stuff! :) The recap music was much more effective just a few short years ago, it's a shame it's so watered down now. :(

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 weeks later...

It would be great if we had brand new and better titles in 2016. However I'm not holding out much hope. I wonder if they'll at least change the short title sequences this year. - They went back to the 2013 ones for some reason. Great video of the recaps by the way. They were much better back then. 

Correct me if I am wrong H and A no longer has an opening sequence credits. Like they did in the early 2000's? Be cool if they went back to that format. I do miss that H and A theme song from early 2000's, what is it "Hold me in your arms, Home and Away.." haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bring back the cast in the opening credits. It makes the show a lot easier to follow for less frequent viewers if they know the names and faces of the cast, as well as who they are associated or commonly interact with. 

Does Dan have any input into the credits? maybe he can bring some common sense to the table

• 1 month later...

Archived