Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

I've been really missing them lately. It's such an iconic song and it's almost impossible to tell who is and isn't a regular without them.I feel like it just comes down to laziness and them not caring tbh.Ten seconds isn't going to make any real difference to anything. There's not a legitimate reason not to have them. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s better than nothing and nice that us international viewers may get a new closing theme. Whatever happened, they couldn’t use “Home and Away, with you each day” as it’d have to be ‘Home and A

If they brought the theme back though they'd have to change the lyrics... You know we belong together, You and I forever and ever Forever means the night Until the morning light

I had pretty much the same thought myself 10 years ago when I saw the opening titles to 'headLand'. I've done similar sorts of motion graphics in my own projects over time, and If I had enough of the

Now that Dan is back, do you think it is likely the titles may reappear at the beginning of next year?

Nah, script producers don't call the shots about opening titles. It's either up to Lucy or Seven.

I refuse to believe that Seven have enforced a rule that means there can be no opening titles. Especially when they have remained silent on the matter all these years...

H&A is an iconic show and it's not the same without the iconic song being present on the show

• 2 months later...