Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

We are in dire need for some decent titles, with the original tune (starting from "you know we belong together").
Why can't they do what Neighbours has done and had a group of characters in a set, and make a montage to link it all together. We could have a tour of the Bay, where the camera flies around and sees the ladies in the diner, The Palmers outside the surf club, the remaining Braxtons on the Angelos balcony, the teenagers walking on the beach and finish with Alf and Roo (plus other lodgers) outside the Summer Bay House.

I'm praying that by the 30th we have something amazing.

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are in dire need for some decent titles, with the original tune (starting from "you know we belong together").

Why can't they do what Neighbours has done and had a group of characters in a set, and make a montage to link it all together. We could have a tour of the Bay, where the camera flies around and sees the ladies in the diner, The Palmers outside the surf club, the remaining Braxtons on the Angelos balcony, the teenagers walking on the beach and finish with Alf and Roo (plus other lodgers) outside the Summer Bay House.

I REALLY love that idea! I can picture that really clearly in my head. Where would Vj, Zac and Nate go though?

I had pretty much the same thought myself 10 years ago when I saw the opening titles to 'headLand'. I've done similar sorts of motion graphics in my own projects over time, and If I had enough of the sort of pics needed, I'd make a mock :P

I REALLY love that idea! I can picture that really clearly in my head. Where would Vj, Zac and Nate go though?

The storm drain...

The unemployment line.

I may of said before that I've watched this show from day one and sadly this is not home and away no more ..its a platform for people to act and then go to america.. If we had song and titles back I believe it would help so much ..the titles use to be beatiful..neighbours has got it so right even though around 1991 they chopped the titles all together and now look at it..but seriously home and away needs to go back to its root and stop the singletons and bring a wacky family in..it could do so much ..I really don't care about the current teens..when does the producer Lucy contract expire..we need people sacked to make changes.. And I thought Cameron welsh did a bad job lol..boy I take that back..this show could be what it was once was ..fantastic..people are letting it down..and ray meager is so right ..thank you for reading steve xx

Wow opening titles like that HeadLand one would be amazing.

They could go anywhere, we could have them walk along the beach, on the pier, outside the surf club, or even outside the school (for Zac & VJ.)

• 2 months later...

Archived