Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looked quite nice - if a long version of the credits were shot like that I'd be quite pleased. But judging by that clip, the credits won't be back.

Sounds like they've been tampering with the music. I like the higher pitched guitar playing over the lower pitched guitar, but the rhythm sounds a little 'empty' compared to last year.

I quite like the new 'refreshed' opener. The music isn't bad either. I'd imagine UK viewers will see a new closing credit sequence, again not sure about end credit music.

We haven't heard the full recap music as the music heard in that recap is Incidental Music, not the actual recap music.

Wow that recap music sounds awful! :blink:

It sure does! Staccato overload. Had to smirk at Casey's "It's gonna be the same old story, every week, for a year"... Oh really?

I do like the new title card though, some nice warm colours... and the first few bars of the music is alright. I think I prefer something short and sweet than that awkward 2009 length.

Archived