Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

I wish Channel 5 would use these promos more.......and generic end credit promos like in Australia. I loved those dramatic 00s promos......so good. Anyone remember the one for Zoe? Will try and post it on here. 

This one 

and who can forget this one 

This one 

On 02/02/2019 at 17:35, baywatcher said:

Didn't know where to post this but it's worth a look.  5 have been screening this.

I loved this! Didn't realise Sophie could sing. Also thought it was kind of nice how they're all in-character and singing the song, kind of breaking the 4th wall.

On 08/05/2019 at 22:30, Lunar said:

I loved this! Didn't realise Sophie could sing. Also thought it was kind of nice how they're all in-character and singing the song, kind of breaking the 4th wall.

Well it’s a popular song in Summer Bay, even Liam Murphy covered it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Ok, so it starts tonight here in Australia. I'm bringing it up again as is the annual tradition. I'm of course hoping for full open titles, except I know that's unlikely. So, what's your thoughts as to what will happen. Maybe a new 8 second bumper with the End parts of the theme as we've seen since 2018, or maybe a 15 second theme, or even a 30 second version, or maybe a 1 minute version? I'm at least hoping for some fresh bumpers, though I'd love to see the various characters in the theme and have it be longer, even if only for Monday's or longer episodes or the first one back.

Archived