Opening Credits / Opening Theme Discussion

Dean

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, they've shortened the titles continuosly until dropping them really over the past year to try and eke every bit of TV time and drama out of the actual show - though at some points it looks like they barely have enough storylines to fill 2 minutes never mind 22.

That's just my opinion though :P

And that's ignoring the fact that they're only 15 seconds and castless, something which I'm certainly not that delighted over....I actually find the end credits to be a bit better as they're the same length as the current ones

Well they'll never be a right or wrong answer, though there may be a definite majority. I've not seen the credits either, but my initial reaction that a 15 minute castless credit isn't what I wanted, my favourites are 1996-1999, but saying that, I might watch them and go, mmm, they're not too bad.

Thanks for the info Dan :D Glad to hear you say you think it's the "best theme song in recent years"

I don't like the sound of the tiley collage theme for the titles...at all....I was hoping and praying for a set like that board that's been floating about, not an official site homage -_- But, I'll reserve complaining until I've seen and judged them....

So it just cuts to the theme with no musical intro at all? Argh.

Archived