Girl Bands

Guest -Emily-

Favourite Girl Band?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the Sugababes.

I'm not the biggest fan of girlbands TBH.

I liked the Spice Girls back in the day (Not the extent I bought all their music, though), but was rather disappointed by the comeback.

Girls Aloud are good and I have an awful lot of respect for them, coming from a reality TV show and still regaining the success they currently have. Personally, I preferred their music back at the beginning. Their most recent stuff doesn't really thrill me, but The Promise isn't bad.

Never really liked the Pussycat Dolls. The only one of theirs I have ever really liked is Stick With You.

The Saturdays don't do much for me either. Their new song is good, but their not a band I would go out of my way to buy records/see etc.

The Sugababes are the one I've consistently liked out of them all. Even though they've been through a few line ups, they've remained good and have actually continued to improve, IMO.

Having said that, I do embarrasingly own 2 Girls Aloud albums and 1 Sugababes one. lol.

I picked the Sugarbabes. Love their music.

Pussycat dolls music is catchy but they are too much of a brand for my liking.

Girls Aloud aren't big in NZ. I don't if they are anywhere else other than the UK by the sound of things.

Never heard of the Saturdays.

I was in love with the Spice Girls when I was 15 but not anymore.

I am liking the female solo artists these days like Alicia Keys, Duffy and Christina Aguilera.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived