Alternates (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

Something else that struck me when I was on the train - If Ric got transferred to an alternate universe then it would be consistent and plausible (in regards to the storyline) if the Ric in the alternate universe was in turn transferred to the real Summer Bay universe. It would then transpire if this Ric was not such a nice person he could potentially wreak havoc in the place we know and love. If they were both transferred back somehow to their respective universes then our Ric could have some clearing up to do.

I’m not sure how long this fic is going to be (perhaps the same length as your previous one) but I have to say there is a lot of potential here.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m not sure how long this fic is going to be (perhaps the same length as your previous one) but I have to say there is a lot of potential here.

Yeah, the way it's plotted out it's going to be about the same length.I think that's just the length I write to, I can't seem to do really long or really short.

Thanks to everyone who's continuing to comment in here and I promise I'll give you something interesting to read soon.

Jolly good, Ranger! :) I know what you mean about writing things of a certain length. I said that to another poster here when he said he wished one of my stories was longer: they just write themselves as long as they are, and there isn't much I can do about it :rolleyes:

I like this Matilda better than the character in the actual show. So she’s a thief and a liar. It will be interesting to see what Ric’s next move is. I’m also wondering at what point did this universe start to deviate from the other one.