Alternates (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very interesting. I knew that from the fact that you had previously wrote Power Rangers fan fics, went to a doctor who convention and you like Transformers that obviously you are a Sci-fi fan. I’m also a Sci-fi fan (well cult TV even).

The scene where Ric returned home was reminiscent of Back to the Future when Marty travelled back to an alternative 1985 and noticed that things were somewhat different. So many possibilities with this. Will Ric simply go back to the warehouse and try and return to the correct universe? Out of curiosity will he try and find out more about this alternate universe. If he does and he likes his life will he decide to stay? Is Matilda his girlfriend or is it someone else? Is there someone that knows about this that can help him get back? Can I assume that someone close to him died in this timeline?

Update soon.

Very interesting. I knew that from the fact that you had previously wrote Power Rangers fan fics, went to a doctor who convention and you like Transformers that obviously you are a Sci-fi fan. I’m also a Sci-fi fan (well cult TV even).

Slade, I am beginning to think you know me far too well and I'm now wracking my brains trying to remember when I mentioned going to a Doctor Who convention.Let's just hope I never go mad and post one of my Home and Away/Survivors crossovers on here.(Isn't it strange that we now live in a world where people might understand what that means?)

Hopefully the next chapter will be up some time today.

I'm now wracking my brains trying to remember when I mentioned going to a Doctor Who convention.

Life on the inside – After you made a comment about feeling loved I think you said we would have to wait a bit longer for your next update because you had to go to a Doctor Who Anniversary/Convention with your brother that was being hosted at a place which shared its name with an American state I think (I can’t remember which one).

Ok so he’s living with Matilda - Just as I thought. Things don’t seem too bad for him at the moment. There is the issue of his dad and Alisa who are still alive so I’m wondering who else will be in the Bay who isn’t in the actual show. Also the Diner is still there so presumably that mini earthquake never occurred. I already like this fanfic more than you previous one but I’m biased.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

He was about to call out a greeting but Matilda got in first.“Oh look.The tide seems to have washed some rubbish up on the beach.”

“Just rack off, Matilda,”Cassie fired back,“And take your loser boyfriend with you.”

:lol: The thing is I can just picture both of them saying that as well. I have to say I defiantly prefer this one your previous fan fic.

So Matilda’s been ostracised by her family. I wonder if that’s because she’s dating Ric as Alisa and Alf didn’t appear to have a high opinion of him in your second chapter. I actually don’t want Ric to return just yet as I’m really starting to get into this now. That whole scene was pretty good. More of the same please.

This is really good Red Ranger.

Have you read that book by Stephen Fry, 'Making History'? Its about an alternative universe surrounding world war 2 i.e. what would have happened if Hitler had not got to power, but instead, a charismatic, handsome bloke who everyone loved had got to power instead? It is a comedy drama, so not as heavy as it sounds :wink: