Welcome Back!

Guest Chris J

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's apparently an Internet Explorer problem, as I've tested it and it works fine for me in other browsers. Erm, I'd suggest switching to Firefox or Google Chrome :P but that may be a bit drastic (although they're better browsers :wink: ). I doubt I can look into fixing it now, as from about 30 minutes' time I'm away until the new year. I'll see if I've got time to send a message to IPB support, and see if they can do anything.

You were talking about the site being down last time I logged on here and I thought you'd be gone about a week :P so well done on moving everything so quickly. :)

There sems to be another problem tho - I don't think the view count is registering. :unsure: At least, it doesn't seem to have registered any increase on the couple of posts I've hit on. Damn, Chris, don't you feel inclined to do what Basil Fawlty wanted to do and hit all the customers? :P

Archived