Photos Of You With H&A Stars

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today at Palm Beach, I met Esther [Charlie], who recognsied me from last week.

Also met Ray [Alf], Luke [Angelo], Christie [Kirsty], Jordan [Jai], David [Xavier], Bernard [Hugo], Jodi [Martha] and Sam Atwell [Kane] - I think that was it. I had a photo of myself taken with all of them except Jordan; should get that tomorrow and upload them then :)

Today at Palm Beach, I met Esther [again!], Jon [Tony], Amy [Rachel], Jordan [Jai], David [Xavier], Lincoln [Geoff], Todd [Aden], Jess [belle], and Luke [Angelo]. I think that was it; I get confused 'cause it was two days straight! :P

Soooo storytime!

Today, when we saw Jordan, I wanted to stop him as I didn't get a chance to talk to him yesterday, so I called out, "Jordan" just as he passed by and he stopped, turned around, saw me and looked puzzled. Then he said "you called me by my name" and I was like, "err .. yup!?" and he said, "nobody EVER does that, it's always jai this and jai that, you're awesome!" So I was all, "oh i know, i'm fantastic - does that mean we can have a photo?" and he said "yeah sure," so we posed for a pic, and then he was like, "actually i should probably take off my shades" so he did and we had another photo. Chatting to him & David Robert-Jones then for a while, and they were goofing around; it was great to see them being themselves :P

Then we saw Jessica Tovey, and nabbed her for a photo. She was so lovely - really friendly, and chatty, and everything. When I went in for a photo, she said, "oh my god you're SO tall, i'm jealous." After photos, she stuck around chatting to us about Aden & Belle, and other stuff; she was so down to earth.

We also met Todd [and saw his fabulous car :P] and made a video for promoting the fansite.

He headed off filming then, and we waited around for Rebecca to come out. When she did, she was LOVELY - she asked every fan that went up to her what their name was, made a comment about their name [all good of course!] and where they were from. She was very composed/mature for her age, and a real pleasure to meet.

Unfortunately Amy Matthews brushed all her fans off. When she finished filming her scene, she ducked into the surf club, snuck out the back diner door and ran to costume. We caught her crossing to her car, and she woudln't even stop to sign an autograph, just said she was in a hurry, and left :( Apparently the last time she was at the beach, she did the same thing...

Jon [Tony] was an absolute star. He took the time to talk to each fan, asking where they were from etc. After photos, everyone sort of wandered away but we stuck around and I struck up conversation with him, and he was a real gentleman. Totally nice guy.

Yesterday, Alf had everyone in stitches as he was yelling "ALL BEHIND THE LINE, NO LINE, NO PHOTOS, YA FLAMING MONGRELS", he was just brilliant altogether!

Esther spent around 30 minutes today with her fans, doing photos and autographs; needless to say I didn't go up for one [hehe] but I did get a wave from her!

Jordan, Xavier are both deadly; totally down to earth as well, willing to chat to fans, and hang out with us, and just be themselves, it was a real joy to see that too!

Who else... Lincoln wasn't supposed to BE there, but came up to go skateboarding [as you do!] and we nabbed him, he was really chatty, and smiley, and just adorable.

My photos are uploading to my computer as we speak. Hopefully I'll get them up online tonight - if not, within 12 hours :P

Ummm. Think that's about it!

Archived