Photos Of You With H&A Stars

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Louise; that shot of Todd & Jess holding hands and laughing was being filmed in a scene :)

Georgie; I'm living in Oz atm, until May - unfortunately with the job market the way it is, it looks like I might have to move to Melbourne soon :( But fingers crossed I'll get a job somewher....

You're welcome cicerid; and thanks xD - Todd is right up there in my top favourite actors in general, so it's pretty awesome seeing him!

Lise! Myself & Eva were saying yesterday that we want to get Jess' tshirt; both of us loved it!!

Melissa; it's mostly Monday & Tuesday that they film at the beach, but they do 'occasional' Wednesdays as well :)

homeandawayroxoxo hehe thanks. had an awesome day - here's to more images/spoilers next week!

ter06; tell me about it - i was actually disgusted, paritcularly when both Esther and Ray made such an effort, and then Josh just legged it! But hey - karma right - you're right, where would he be without fans; if everyone hated the character of Miles, I doubt he'd still be there soooo ... [shrug]

:) i'll throw up more photos this evening; i uploaded a total of 197 to my computer last night, having deleted 100 as 'not good enough to keep'!

Ray's cool, he really knows how to work the crowd and loves the Irish fans!

Louise; that shot of Todd & Jess holding hands and laughing was being filmed in a scene :)

Georgie; I'm living in Oz atm, until May - unfortunately with the job market the way it is, it looks like I might have to move to Melbourne soon :( But fingers crossed I'll get a job somewher....

You're welcome cicerid; and thanks xD - Todd is right up there in my top favourite actors in general, so it's pretty awesome seeing him!

Lise! Myself & Eva were saying yesterday that we want to get Jess' tshirt; both of us loved it!!

Melissa; it's mostly Monday & Tuesday that they film at the beach, but they do 'occasional' Wednesdays as well :)

homeandawayroxoxo hehe thanks. had an awesome day - here's to more images/spoilers next week!

ter06; tell me about it - i was actually disgusted, paritcularly when both Esther and Ray made such an effort, and then Josh just legged it! But hey - karma right - you're right, where would he be without fans; if everyone hated the character of Miles, I doubt he'd still be there soooo ... [shrug]

:) i'll throw up more photos this evening; i uploaded a total of 197 to my computer last night, having deleted 100 as 'not good enough to keep'!

Can't wait to see the other pics :D

^ Ray drank in my husband's family pub a couple of years ago in Laois. He walked in and ordered a beer and everyone was saying "he looks like Alf Stewart, but what would he be doing in a pub in Laois?". Turns out he was over here for the Rugby World Cup and was on his way from Limerick to Dublin!

Oh awesome, me and my friend want to do a working year at the end of 09 into 2010 so will have to pow-wow with you at some point for some advice! Such a shame the world and its economy/job market is so sucky at the moment. I've heard people are having trouble with jobs atm. Sucks! I'm crossing my fingers you get sorted :D

Archived