Photos Of You With H&A Stars

Guest bttb-rox!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all those Symphony. That has turned me right off Josh Qong Tart - he wouldnt have a job if it wasnt for the fans. I had a similar experience with Beau Brady a few years ago who blatantly refused to meet his fans at Palm Beach. Where are you now beau? :lol:

Louise; that shot of Todd & Jess holding hands and laughing was being filmed in a scene I think :)

Georgie; I'm living in Oz atm, until May - unfortunately with the job market the way it is, it looks like I might have to move to Melbourne soon :( But fingers crossed I'll get a job somewher....

You're welcome cicerid; and thanks xD - Todd is right up there in my top favourite actors in general, so it's pretty awesome seeing him!

Lise! Myself & Eva were saying yesterday that we want to get Jess' tshirt; both of us loved it!!

Melissa; it's mostly Monday & Tuesday that they film at the beach, but they do 'occasional' Wednesdays as well :)

homeandawayroxoxo hehe thanks. had an awesome day - here's to more images/spoilers next week!

ter06; tell me about it - i was abit upset when both Esther and Ray made such an effort, and then Josh just legged it! But hey - karma right - you're right, where would he be without fans; if everyone hated the character of Miles, I doubt he'd still be there soooo ... [shrug] Might've just been a bad day anyway.

Archived