Photos Of You With H&A Stars

Guest bttb-rox!

And actually, here's a couple more of Todd from the second time I met him; it was my mate Eva's first time meeting him :) She asked him for a hug, and he complied!

The people in the last picture, at the table next to us, were looking at us in utter perplextion after we met Todd; I guess they hadn't a clue who he was! ;)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do i get the feeling in the last 2 pictures he didnt wanna talk anymore :lol:

he looks like he wanted to run away lol

he didn't know those photos were being taken :D Eva was snapping away subtly, with the flash turned off while he was talking to a kid from his drama class. I was half disgraced, and thought I'd stopped her, but she managed to get those two sneaky shots ;)

Why do i get the feeling in the last 2 pictures he didnt wanna talk anymore :lol:

he didn't know those photos were being taken :D Eva was snapping away subtly, with the flash turned off while he was talking to a kid from his drama class. I was half disgraced, and thought I'd stopped her, but she managed to get those two sneaky shots ;)

He actually looks mad and doesnt want to talk.. i dunno i just get the feeling.. maybe its just me..

What was he like?

Why do i get the feeling in the last 2 pictures he didnt wanna talk anymore

he didn't know those photos were being taken. Eva was snapping away subtly, with the flash turned off while he was talking to a kid from his drama class. I was half disgraced, and thought I'd stopped her, but she managed to get those two sneaky shots.

He actually looks mad and doesnt want to talk.. i dunno i just get the feeling.. maybe its just me..

What was he like?

And then - Adelle_fan1000, he's lovely - I was seriously taken aback at what a nice guy he was, even though he was taking the **** out of us at one stage ;)

he was wrecked busy 'cause the morning class was supposed to be from 10am to 1pm, but it ran seriously overtime, and didn't end until 1.50 and then the afternoon class was from 2pm to 5pm so he ended up not getting any lunchbreak at all because it ran so late.

However, I thought it was really considerate of him the way he still walked out with the girl from his class, talking to her about whatever they'd been discussing in the class - infact, I half suspect it's because we were talking to her mother indoors, and when she said the class was running so late, i said to Eva, "ok look let's go to the cafe next door for a coffee and hope that he comes out for lunch, and if not, we'll see if we can come back up at 5pm" so I think that the mother said to him something like "look there's two girls waiting outside to see you" - because we were sitting at the cafe, and Eva said, "ooh here comes that mother, and she's gesturing to us" so we like stood up and ran up to her, and Eva was like "ah ah is he here? where is he????" and the mother was like, "turn around girls," and we did, and he was just standing there with his arms crossed grinning at us!!! It was a pure 'Aden' grin too :wub:

So yeah, he chatted to us for a few minutes and then we went back to our table, and he kept talking to the girl from his class, and hten after talking to her for about five minutes, he wished her luck and went back indoors :) So he wasn't mad or impatient at all; seriously, I was well impressed with how lovely he was :D

Archived