Labels Or Love (by Tasha) - comments

holden_girl9051

Oh and in the first chapter, there was something said about Tony not wanting to lose another son. What did you mean by that? :huh:

Maybe because Luc went away to do his book thing? :unsure:

That's what I thought too but just the way I read it, it sounded like he was dead or something.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A/N: Ok, I’m completely torn. I don't know who to put Martha with. Even though I am the God in this world, i.e. what I say goes; I don't know what to do. I could write Aaron as a complete jerk, which could make it easier for Martha to go off with Jack, but I just love him. I know he is my own character, but I like his relationship with Martha. And she has the perfect life with him. The life I want :P But then there’s Jack. Her soul mate. Her one true love. The man she is meant to be with. Dammit! Why does Aaron have to be so perfect? Anyway, so that's the third part. The next should be the last. And thank you guys for reading.

Totally Jack !!! :D

Yay, Jack woke up ! Aw, he was so cute. :wub:

Martha you have to choose Jack, you love him more then Aaron :P

Their soulmates, so get them back together!!! :P

i love this fic, update sooon

Um, let me think... JACK!!!!!!! Duh. Or else I'll never forgive you. <_<

That last part was so sad, but sweet. Her and Jack are meant to be, no matter how perfect Aaron may seem. Poor Jacky will be hearbroken if she doesn't come back to him.

I so want more, but it's the last part. :( Maybe you should think about resurecting your other fic. *hint hint*.

Loving it.

A/N: Ok, I’m completely torn. I don't know who to put Martha with. Even though I am the God in this world, i.e. what I say goes; I don't know what to do. I could write Aaron as a complete jerk, which could make it easier for Martha to go off with Jack, but I just love him. I know he is my own character, but I like his relationship with Martha. And she has the perfect life with him. The life I want But then there’s Jack. Her soul mate. Her one true love. The man she is meant to be with. Dammit! Why does Aaron have to be so perfect? Anyway, so that's the third part. The next should be the last. And thank you guys for reading.

Well yes to Martha, Aaron may be perfect but maybe she could get home tomorrow to surprise Aaron to find or see something that will make her choose ! ! !

thats just my opinion . . . :)

that was wonderful and I loved it to pieces. . .

The picture scene was so sweet as well . . . :)

update soon :)

This isnt faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaair!

I love Jack and Aaron :(

I'm so torn :P

Loved the kiss scene! But ARGH! In a perfect world, she would have both Jack and Aaron :lol: but this isnt a perfect world, is it. So, I'm thinking, Jack as a boyfriend, and Aaron as her best friend.

But Aaron loves her so much, could he just give her up so willingly?

I guess if he loves her that much, then yes.

To summarise, its a sucky situation lol

More please :)

:wub: :wub: :wub:

How could you not be happy with that ending. It was perfect. Glad you decided to end it like that.

You should seriously consider finishing your other fic. I thought it was only going to be two parts, so that means you only have on to do. Or you could always write another one. :D