Kevin's Music Videos

Guest -Kevin-

I really like all of them Kevin but particularly the last Jack and Martha one (very sad!) and the one about H&A couples. I liked the fact you put all the kisses together - it reminded me of a famous Italian film you're probably too young to have seen or remember: Cinema Paradiso. At the end of the film the main character gets a present which is a clip full of all those kiss scenes that used to be censored when he was a child. Well done!

Aww thanks cicerid , glad that you enjoyeed them. Yes I love the latest JM video as well and the couples one as well :)

If you think that JM video was sad I have a very sad song lined up and will include all the scenes of the aftermath of

Jacks death (if he is dead but im pretty sure he is!)

:(

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't wait for the vid Kevin. The one after

Jack dies (if he dies)

. I'm sure it will probably be one of your best and saddest videos yet.

I know I cant wait to make it !! I would love to make it now but I dont have the material :lol:

Obviously I would prefer Jack

to not be dead.

but I have been looking forward to making a sad JM video :P

Heres my next video .... 2008 Tribute video - Spinning Away - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8E3zTpRwN4

It took me forever to make it and Im very proud of it ! :D

This is so good , love it,rated and favourited on Youtube hun x x

Thanks Leslayann :)

Keep an eye out for my new video which will be uploaded at the end of next week, Jack's death - Goodbye My Lover.

Archived