Calvin Klein / Spring Collection 2009

Guest Jamey-Maria

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's alive!!!! And he's hanging with Todd! :o At the risk of being killed slowly and horribly... he looks so much better than Todd. (No offense Todd. You're still pretty, but you just can't compete with perfection.)

Thanks for the early Christmas present ^_^

I was hoping for them to be modeling CK underwear, but what are you gonna do :P?

EDIT: After staring at the photos for a long time trying to work out if that girl might be pregnant with Jason's baby I'm pretty sure that girl is Jason's Power Rangers co-star, but I don't remember her name. It's nice to see Rhys too.

Thanks for the pics. I didnt even recognise Jason at first. I looked at the first photo and thought who is that with Todd and then I looked at the second photo and realised it was Jason! Rhys looks good! Emmasi, I was wondering the exact same thing - is she pregnant. :lol:

toddlasancecalvinkgq4.jpg

Home And Away star Todd Lasance was seen arriving and posing alongside former Summer Bay resident Jason Smith (Robbie Hunter) at Calvin Klein’s Spring 09 Launch show on Sydney’s Cockatoo Island.

Mr. Lasance was later seen mingling with Aussie Bachelor Of the Year Jason Dundas then posing alongside models for the paparazzi.

http://hollywoodtreatment.net/

Archived