Limitless Love

Guest LauraPhilly!!

Hope you like the Chapter guys, because its the second last one! :( Chapter 12 will be the last chapter!!

Chapter 11

1 month later...

..And you're positive that this is the man that attacked you?, Jack asked Belle, carefully.

Belle stared at the man, in the next room, through the class panel.

Yes, I'm positive, she said, quietly.

Jack stood up, out of his chair, and guided Belle towards the door.

That'll be all, thanks Belle, he said, smiling at her. We just need you to sign some papers.

Belle, in her eagerness to get out, almost ran towards the door. She hated seeing Justin again, after what he did to her and Aden, what he did to their baby. Opening the door, the first person she saw was Aden, who rushed over to her and hugged her, tightly.

Are you alright? he asked her, anxiously.

Belle nodded, then placed her head in his neck, breathing deeply as Aden hugged her, tightly. It was amazing the effect his hugs had on her. When she was in his arms, all her worries and fears went away. The feeling of his arms around her, gave her a sense of security that she never had with anyone else. The warmth and reassurance that she was fed though his hugs gave her confidence.

Pulling back, Belle turned to Jack, who was behind the desk.

I just need your signature here, he said, indicating towards the paper on the desk. And here.

Belle signed the paper quickly and pushed them towards Jack, stepping back to Aden, who put his arms protectively around her waist.

Thanks Belle, said Jack, meaningfully. It couldn't have been easy seeing him again.

Belle shook her head, vigorously, thanked Jack and then she and Aden headed towards the door. Aden drove them back home as Belle was in no state to be behind the wheel. Throughout the journey, Aden kept looking at her every few minutes.

As Belle attempted to walk into the house, her legs gave way beneath her and she collapsed, luckily into Aden's arms.

Belle, Belle, he said, worryingly, gathering her into his arms. Are you alright, babe?

Yeah, yeah, I'm fine, just a bit shaken that's all, she said, rubbing her head absentmindly.

Aden however, was not convinced.

Come on, he said, pulling her into his arms and standing up. I'm taking you to the hospital.

Belle was too weak to argue and in a few minutes she was on a hospital bed, being examined by Rachel.

Well, your blood pressure seems ok, she said, examining the monitor. I think the cause of you fainting was your blood sugar level was low. When was the last time you ate, Belle?

This morning, I guess, said Belle, sighing. I had dreadful stomach pains so I didn't eat much.

Why didn't you tell me? asked Aden, who was sitting on a chair beside her.

I didn't want you to worry, she said, exasperated.

Belle, do you mind if I carry out one test? asked Rachel. The symptons you just explained might have just explained why you fainted!

The second test took about two minutes and when Rachel came back in, with the results, she was smiling.

Belle, have you had your period lately? she asked.

No, said Belle, surprised. It should have come last week but I put it down to stress. Why?

Well, you're pregnant, said Rachel, beaming from ear to ear.

I'm pregnant! said Belle, jumping off the bed, almost screaming with delight.

She turned around to Aden, suddenly, who was laughing with happiness. He picked her up in his arms and twirled her around and around, before putting her down gently and kissing her, deeply.

Belle, there's something I have to ask you, I've been trying to find the best time all week, he said, bending down on one knee.

Belle gasped, knowing what was coming.

Aden put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small red velvet box. He opened it to reveal a beautiful white gold aquamarine diamond ring. Belle gasped.

He took it out carefully, placing it on Belle's finger he said, Belle Taylor, would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?

Belle smiled and burst into tears. She bent down to his level, leaned in and kissed him passionately.

Yes, yes, of course i will, she said, taking his hand, tears still pouring down her face.

Belle's ring

That's the chapter,

hope you like it!! :D

xXx

Here it is, guys, the last chapter. First off all, I would like to thank adelle, LAURZY!, Taniya_K, ~AdelleFanEver~, Jody, leah1234, rokkafella125, xknomex, sam27#, wrongturntaken, homeandawayforever23, adelle2008, adelle_fan1000 and emma_2006 for all your lovely comments and support throughout this story.

Chapter 12

9 months and 4 days later...

Ok, Belle, I can see the first baby's head, said the doctor, reassuringly. I just need you to give me one more big push on three, ok. One, two, three!!

Belle began to push with all her strength, waiting for all the agony to be over. She squeezed Aden's hand tighter, not caring if she was probably breaking it. She needed all the support and energy she could muster at that moment.

Come on, sweetheart, said Aden, to her. You can do it.

Belle gave one more big push and, Belle, the baby's here!, exclaimed Aden, sounding overjoyed. We have a beautiful baby girl!!

Belle looked forward, between her legs, to see where the doctor was. In his hands, was the most beautiful baby Belle had ever seen. She reached out her hands, slowly.

Can I hold her please? she said, softly.

Only for a few minutes, said the doctor, handing the baby over to Belle, who had a blanket ready to wrap the baby up. The contractions for her twin should start in a few minutes.

However, Belle completely missed the last few words that the doctor said. She was too much in awe of the beautiful little baby girl sleeping peacefully in her arms. She felt Aden's arm come to wrap themselves around her, Elsie, he said, almost whispering. Belle looked up at him and smiled.

Her happiness was short lived, however, as the contractions for the second baby began almost immediatly. Quickly handing Elsie to the midwife, Belle grasped Aden's hand quickly, hoping it would give her enough energy to push their second baby out.

Ok Belle, I want you to start pushing in three, two, one, now! said the doctor, raising his voice on the last word.

With all the strength she had left, Belle began to push. The pain was unbearable. The only thing that kept her from stopping was the fact that it was their baby in their and that she had to keep going for it's sake.

Belle, I can see the head, said the doctor. Just one more push and it'll be all over.

Squeezing Aden's hand as tight as she could, she began to push, the pain, so unbearable, she let out a scream of pain. Aden felt absolutely horrible; there was nothing he could do except sit their and watch his wife, his beautiful wife of 2 months, scream and cry with pain. All he could do was be there for her, to support and reassure her..

And here it is, said the doctor, smiling at them both. Congratulations, you have a beautiful baby boy!

Edward, said Belle, with all the strength she could. It came out so quietly that only Aden heard it.

Unfortunately for Belle and Aden, there was already a Robert on Belle's side of the family so they felt they shouldn't give their child that name. Their second choice was the name Edward, which they eventually decided on, realising that it would be nice if their twins names both began with the same letter.

A few minutes later, Belle and Aden were in a room on the maternity ward, completely alone, just them and their babies. Belle held Edward in her arms as Aden, who was sitting beside her, rocked Elsie to sleep gently in his. They exchanged a smile, they were a proper family at last.

Over the next few hours, a several people came in to see them and the babies, congratulating them. However, they didn't stay long as Belle was very tired and needed rest. When Aden finally saw her nodding off, he carefully layed Elsie in the cot beside her bed and very gently leaned over and lifted Edward out of Belle's arms. She stirred slightly but didn't awake. Aden placed a sleeping Edward down next to his sister and went back to sit beside Belle, who was sleeping peacefully.

Belle and the twins were discharged from hospital two days later and they headed back to the beach house. The place was fairly cramped and messy now, with all the babies things, but Belle and Aden learn to manage it.

That night, once Elsie and Edward were tucked up in bed, Irene held a small party for Belle and Aden to congratulate them on their beautiful babies. Nearly half the town turned up and Belle and Aden were both very grateful for their kindness. Once everyone had arrived, Irene hushed they all, announcing that she had a speech to make.

Now, we are all here tonight to celebrate the birth of Elsie and Edward, she said, beaming at Aden and Belle. But we are also here to congratulate their very kind and extremely loving parents.

As everyone brock into applause, Belle and Aden blushed, Belle hiding her face in Aden's chest, absolutely mortified.

Now I know, Irene continued, looking at the happy couple. That you two didn't want any presents so we all chipped in and got you one present. You never said you see that you didn't want a present!

She bent down and picked up a small box was lying at her feet. She went over and handed it to Aden and Belle, her eyes dancing with happiness. Belle took the box, reluctantly, and opened it slowly. She gasped and clapped a hand to her mouth as she saw what the box contained. Aden just stared at the contents, amazed.

You bought us a house! he said, in disbelief, staring around at everyone in the room.

They all nodded, smiling nervously.

Suddenly Belle began running around the room hugging everyone quickly, thanking them with all her heart, before running over to Aden and jumping up into his arms. Aden grinned, realising how happy Belle was. Ever since the twins had been born, she had seemed slightly stressed however Aden could now tell how overjoyed and delighted she was.

I could never imagine being this happy ever again, Belle said to Aden, the next morning as they stood on the beach, a cool breeze running through her hair.

She looked down at the sleeping Elsie in her arms and knew that she was right. On her left was Aden, his fingers interwined in Edward's small little hands. Belle looked over and realised then that Aden probably hadn't heard her, his attention was entirely focused on Edward.

Belle smiled. She loved how Aden was with the twins. The way he was which them was so lovely to watch. You could tell when you say him with them, that he loved them with all his heart and could never love anyone any greater, except perhaps Belle.

She leaned in to him, gently, as Elsie squirmed trying to reach over to Edward. Aden chuckled as he watched her attempts, turning his gaze to Belle, who caught his. Leaning in, he kissed her gently. She smiled at him, resting her head on his arm, as they turned to watch over their beautiful babies.

Well that's it, thank you so much for all your support once again

Its been great to have it

Love Laura

xXx

Comments

Archived