Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sexyluc I understand you dont like Adelle but you need to accept other people like adelle. I accept you dont like them. You have said countless times you dont like them. And we get that! lol :wink: But because they are so popular alot of people would like to see adelle in the magazine. :lol:

yes well the magazine is for H&A's 21 years so I wouldnt like much of the magazine to pay much attention to people like Aden who has only really been in the show a year and a bit.

I hope it has a section that remembers all the best storylines all through the 20 years.I hope it has a lot of features about past characters because it is meant to be a tribute to the 21 years :)

They're going to have some cast on sunrise on the 28th and then having them hang around after to sign people's copies. I think I may just be late to school that day... :P

where did you see / hear that?!

The new annoying official site. :)

BREAKING NEWS: - Home and Away cast will talk to Mel and Kochie on Sunrise on 28th January and then will go to the Seven Store to sign copies of the magazine. This is a once in a live time opportunity to meet some of the cast and have your copy signed. More details on names and times soon.

They're going to have some cast on sunrise on the 28th and then having them hang around after to sign people's copies. I think I may just be late to school that day... :P

where did you see / hear that?!

The new annoying official site. :)

BREAKING NEWS: - Home and Away cast will talk to Mel and Kochie on Sunrise on 28th January and then will go to the Seven Store to sign copies of the magazine. This is a once in a live time opportunity to meet some of the cast and have your copy signed. More details on names and times soon.

OH MY GOD - i am there :D

if i'm still living in sydney then [crosses fingers]

thanks for that! :)

^ I wish I lived in Australia :(

Same here Laura :( We want to go and visit the beautiful Aus and maybe live there to :lol: We have a plan dont we Laura :wink:

You guys are welcome any time. I will be the first one at the newsagents to buy the magazine when it is released.

WHEN YOU AND LAURA COME TO AUSTRALIA,DON'T FORGET THE SUNSCREEN. YOU WILL NEED IT.

Archived