Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

I think people should give them more credit; it's called the Collectors Edition Magazine so I'm sure they'll cover H&A history aswell as some current day to day stuff - they know they have to hit a market of people who want diversity and variety so I very much doubt that they'll make it all 2008 / 2009 storylines.

I think the reason we don't trust them is because the DVD collections have been absolutely rubbish - and focused on the last 8-10 years.

i thought that that was because of licencing problems - that they didn't have permission to publish dvds of the older years because so many of the actors from back then have moved on etc and it was too much hassle? i remember reading that - somewhere.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think people should give them more credit; it's called the Collectors Edition Magazine so I'm sure they'll cover H&A history aswell as some current day to day stuff - they know they have to hit a market of people who want diversity and variety so I very much doubt that they'll make it all 2008 / 2009 storylines.

I think the reason we don't trust them is because the DVD collections have been absolutely rubbish - and focused on the last 8-10 years.

i thought that that was because of licencing problems - that they didn't have permission to publish dvds of the older years because so many of the actors from back then have moved on etc and it was too much hassle? i remember reading that - somewhere.

That's the reason they give, but honestly it doesn't make much sence.Shows like A Country Practice,which started before HAA are out on dvd.

^And fair enough too. People shouldn't be so tight, and just go out and buy one if they really want to read it.

Absolutely, considering that its going to be in stock overseas aswell, I won't be allowing any scans on the forum.

Archived