Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

You can get plenty of them in all the other magazines - this book is for the whole history of the show, so to have them lots of Adelle, or indeed just focus on the whole of the current cast, would just be ridiculous.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope there's something about Robbie, Kim and Tash :). Ooh and Corey. A little "where are they now" segment might be nice, even though I pretty much know where all of those people are... but for other actors from long ago who have seemingly disappeared, two pages or so to take time out and acknowledge them as people with lives after H&A, as well as characters and actors on the show, could be interesting.

There should also be an article on All Saints cross-over actors. That might take up half the magazine though :P

All I care about is that they covered my favourite era and perhaps have some sort of interviews with the cast from then? I wonder is Isla or Melissa would be involed? I hope Tempany was interviewed.

And I want to see unseen photos from that era too! like the stuff they have on the pinboard in the makeup room if they have any left? lol (I imagine it would be full of the new cast now)

Oh and A few pages of all the casts fan cards through the years would be great too!

And behind the scenes stories about what went on during certain storylines.

All I care about is that they covered my favourite era and perhaps have some sort of interviews with the cast from then? I wonder is Isla or Melissa would be involed? I hope Tempany was interviewed.

And I want to see unseen photos from that era too! like the stuff they have on the pinboard in the makeup room if they have any left? lol (I imagine it would be full of the new cast now)

Oh and A few pages of all the casts fan cards through the years would be great too!

And behind the scenes stories about what went on during certain storylines.

I hope theres are Vanessa Downing interview.

I think people should give them more credit; it's called the Collectors Edition Magazine so I'm sure they'll cover H&A history aswell as some current day to day stuff - they know they have to hit a market of people who want diversity and variety so I very much doubt that they'll make it all 2008 / 2009 storylines.

Can't wait for it to come out - thankfully by then the team will be back at production AND H&A will be back on our screens so the time will go a little faster ;)

I think people should give them more credit; it's called the Collectors Edition Magazine so I'm sure they'll cover H&A history aswell as some current day to day stuff - they know they have to hit a market of people who want diversity and variety so I very much doubt that they'll make it all 2008 / 2009 storylines.

I think the reason we don't trust them is because the DVD collections have been absolutely rubbish - and focused on the last 8-10 years.

Archived