Official Home & Away Collector's Edition Magazine

Guest dnp52td

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sexyluc I understand you dont like Adelle but you need to accept other people like adelle. I accept you dont like them. You have said countless times you dont like them. And we get that! lol :wink: But because they are so popular alot of people would like to see adelle in the magazine. :lol:

It is, I emailed Home and Away and they replied saying yes it will be released overseas (I'm in NZ and they said yes too NZ)

I just wish I knew where it will be stocked, I really hope that Paper Plus is not the only stockist (because I'd have to go to Porirua to get it then:( )

I can't wait. I'm hoping for a Charlie or Charlie/Ruby poster seeing as there is meant to be like 12 posters or something. I doubt it though, it'll probably be all Aden/Belle/Jessica/Todd and Nicole/Geoff/Tessa/Lincoln. Sigh. I hope the mag focus on ALL the current cast members and not just the most popular ones otherwise I'm not wasting my money to flip through endless pages of it.

It is, I emailed Home and Away and they replied saying yes it will be released overseas (I'm in NZ and they said yes too NZ)

I just wish I knew where it will be stocked, I really hope that Paper Plus is not the only stockist (because I'd have to go to Porirua to get it then:( )

I would say they would have it in either Whitcoulls or MagNation, they seem to have more variety. Although supermarkets do also have a large variety so the bigger supermarkets probably would also.

Archived