Kane/Kirsty

Jen

So has Christie joined up with the soap again for good?

Because I remember hearing a while back that Kirsty was only going to be in the show temporarily ? If Sam's said he doesn't want to go back full-time then that could cause complications because the writers would have to make something work so Kirsty stays and Kane doesn't which could mean Kane has to die.

But, I really can't stand the idea of Miles and Kirsty. I'm sorry but seeing them makes me a bit off. It could be due to me spending years rooting for KK from the moment their love first blossomed.. but also I just don't see how someone like Kirsty and someone like Miles come together.. but hey, it's a soap, hopefully Kirsty & Miles will break up at some point :rolleyes: I can dream can't I?

Of course... If KK reunites and stays strong I'm as happy as ever! :wub:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way to have a happy kinda ending would be for Kirsty to choose Kane and do their love story over the past couple of years justice is to kill Kane off at the formal

On that note, I think it would have done them more justice had Kirsty decided to go back to Kane before he died but never got around to splitting with Miles before. Think it would have worked better than Kirsty rejecting him then killing him. Would have stayed truer to the romance to have her want to go back to him.

The writers could have done that, and I'm inclined to say that they would have done if they were *really* killing him off.

I can't see how Kirsty sticking on the show AND being with Kane would work... unless Sam returned to the role part time and Kane got a job that involved being away a bit (someone mentioned boat charters not long ago). But that would worry me, as the writers would take the obvious route of introducing some male to try and woo Kirsty with Kane away.

Didn't think Christie's position was confirmed yet - whether she's becoming permanent cast again... if so, I reckon she'll appear on the first set of 2009 credits.

I think that the writters made a huge mistake bringing back Kane and Kirsty. All Kirsty has done since she's been back is lie. Also didn't Kirsty have a Kidney transplant? And why hasn't there been any mention of her family.

I dont agree that they made a mistake in bringing them back but I do think they made a mistake in not mentioning her family - she hasnt mentioned them even once!! It would have been nice to see her contacting her family after she hsnt spoke to them since she went on the run.I would liked to have seen her talking to Irene or maybe Alf about the rest of the Sutherland's.

So has Christie joined up with the soap again for good?

Because I remember hearing a while back that Kirsty was only going to be in the show temporarily ? If Sam's said he doesn't want to go back full-time then that could cause complications because the writers would have to make something work so Kirsty stays and Kane doesn't which could mean Kane has to die.

But, I really can't stand the idea of Miles and Kirsty. I'm sorry but seeing them makes me a bit off. It could be due to me spending years rooting for KK from the moment their love first blossomed.. but also I just don't see how someone like Kirsty and someone like Miles come together.. but hey, it's a soap, hopefully Kirsty & Miles will break up at some point :rolleyes: I can dream can't I?

Of course... If KK reunites and stays strong I'm as happy as ever! :wub:

Jorja: i love kirsty - i think she is an absolute brilliant actress and i think she brings a lot to the storylines and the bay in general. I was just wondering if Christie Hayes is going to officialy become a cast member and if not how much longer will she be on the show?

Hi Jorja, we are not allowed to discuss contract details, but I can tell you that Christie is still filming for next year.

I think that the writters made a huge mistake bringing back Kane and Kirsty. All Kirsty has done since she's been back is lie. Also didn't Kirsty have a Kidney transplant? And why hasn't there been any mention of her family.

Sally: A question for the people responsible for script/story continuity: have you forgotten that Kirsty underwent a kidney transplant when she was in the story originally?? It must be a medical miracle that now she has returned she doesn't ever seem to see a doctor or have to bother with a cocktail of anti-rejection drugs??? Please explain.

Hi Sally, Yes Kirsty did have a transplant Kirsty did indeed have a kidney transplant a number of years ago. Like many people who have follow up treatment, she does it discretely and as part of her daily life. She does not make a big deal of it. The assumption is that she takes anti rejection drugs and sees the doctor but we do not see those moments of her life in the story. We do not see 24 hours of the characters' days and many things happen during the periods we do not see. Kirsty's managing of her condition is an off screen part of the character's life. We will be doing a story next year with Kirsty where we deal with her medical condition upfront and centre in the storytelling.

Both of those came from the "You Asked" section on the official site.

I'm undecided on wether it was a good idea to bring Kirsty and Kane back. Kirsty's annoying but she does make things interesting. She just seems to make a whole heap of bad decisions. It is curious that they seem to forget that she's got a Mother, Father, twin sister and an older sister out there that she hasn't mentioned once the whole time she's been back! I'm sure that Rhys and Shelley would like to meet their grandson.

I can't stand kristy and kane. Sorry to the people who like them. But I just feel kristy is selfish and only cares about herself, kane and her son. She lies too much. I wish they didnt bring them back, I was so glad when they left SummerBay hopefully Kane will die in the car crash next year.

Christie Hayes and shelly talk all the time about shelly comming in it to see her and the jade is back in sydney so she could be back Tammin is in usa and rhys is in the uk i mean jade and brody were at the home and away party not to long ago and oli was in the pic with em so they have met

i mean Laura could have came back seeing as she is already there lol

but its really not up to them its up to the people at home and away maybe they think that the sutherland story is over and dont need em anymore i mean i think if tammin was still in australia she would be back with kirsty because they were the most popular people in that family

and if i remember back didnt dani & kirsty hate the mum and dad for doing what they did to beth? or did they make up and

Kirsty could be scared to talk to em i mean what do u say after you were on the run for 3 years and it goes both ways they could come down and see her and oliver i mean they have a tv and i know that dani reads tv week

just look has anyone said anything about Hayley or Tasha or anyone thats not in it anymore the only one who really talks about their family that is not in it anymore is Colleen do u think that sally knows about milco and kirsty dating

I can't stand kristy and kane. Sorry to the people who like them. But I just feel kristy is selfish and only cares about herself, kane and her son. She lies too much. I wish they didnt bring them back, I was so glad when they left SummerBay hopefully Kane will die in the car crash next year.

If you dont like Kirsty because she is Selfish then I dont know how you can like the 2 most selfish in H&A that are Aden and Belle.Belle lives to lie and cheat,I've lost count of how many people she has cheated on !!

If you dont like Kirsty because she is Selfish then I dont know how you can like the 2 most selfish in H&A that are Aden and Belle.Belle lives to lie and cheat,I've lost count of how many people she has cheated on !!

I know i was about to say that

but its Belle she can do whatever she wants because its and if u get sick of her u get sick off home and away because belle's always in it

but saying that Kirsty is my fave and Belle is my 2nd i love mean people

and people Belle is the new Kirsty they are so much alike so is Aden and Kane kinda they would kill to look after Birsty lol

The only difference between Kirsty and Belle is that Kirsty only lied with her husband's and her child's best interests at heart whereas Belle lies for her own selfish reasons.I know they may be quite alike but I think Belle is soo selfish and she can do no wrong in everybody's eyes.When she cheated on Angelo she was treated like the golden girl where he was treated like the baddie.Belle even treated Angelo like rubbish after he found out about her cheating with Aden.I think Kirsty is so much better than her anyway.

Go Kirsty.