Just When... (by Clair 247) - comments

monkeysmoke

*wipes away tears*

Fantastic! No, it was better than fantastic! There are no words to describe just how great it was! So beautifully written and perfect.

I loved how you conveyed their thoughts about each other and about Zoie. That bit about Aden wanting to be a better person just for her was adorable. And lol at his driving!

I don't think that I've ever read a fic lacking in so much dialogue yet still makes it possible to visualise everything that you write so perfectly. Absolutely brilliant! This is going to be one of those fics I'll keep coming back to read, especially the last chapter.

I can't believe it's over! I hope you plan on writing another fic. You're talent cannot go to waste!

Taniya

xoxo

Edited by Taniya_K

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww, that was so so beautiful!

I can't believe this fic has ended, but such a perfect ending :wub::wub:

You are definitely one seriously talented writer, being able to convey all that emotion with very little dialogue! Never have I cried so much reading a fic, it was just so brilliant :D

Really hope you will write something else!

wow...just wow.

There are no words to describe how unbelievably amazing that ending was!!! It was beautiful and perfect.

I have never read such an amazing fic before, usually I get bored with no dialogue but this was just brilliant. I just kept on wanting more and more.

You have to write another fic, as Tanyia said your're talent cannot go to waste.

This was just fantastic. well done!!!!

xxx

I haven't commented in between chapters but now youv'e finished I just want to say how brilliant this fic has been.

As soon as I had read a chapter I couldn't wait for the next & everytime I logged into bttb this is the first place I came hoping you had updated, thats how brilliant & captivating your writing is.

I really hope you will keep writing for us you are very talented.

I am seriously speechless...I have tears in my eyes!

That was so beautiful - my favourite bit was about Aden having to lock up Zoie lol! - especially how she looks so much like both of them, but they refused to believe it...

Gosh, it was just so good!

And I also agree with Taniya; you should definetely write more...perhaps a sequel :P

Well done!

Wow! Definitely one of the best fics i've EVER read!!!!!!!! Amazing all the way through, i think i cried or nearly cried in at least every chapter, purely because of how beautifully you wrote all the emotions and events! I loved that there was very little dialogue, it made everything happen on a kind of different level to reality and allowed us to see what the characters were REALLY thinking and feeling!!!!

i seriously loved this whole story and that last chapter with them holding Zoie was so cute! And the proposal was so perfect!!!!!

Brilliant! Amazing! Fantastic! and any other adjective equal or higher to these!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

That was just so beautiful!!! I loved this fic so much, it's sad that it had to come to an end..But what an ending, we couldn't ask for anything better!!!!! It was wonderful!!!!!!!

Like everyone else, I think your are such a talented writer, and if you write another fic in the future I will definately be reading it!!!!

Congratulations on finishing the fic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww, you are all so very kind! Really not sure that it's as good as you say it is but I am so pleased that you all like the way it ended and also their baby girl's name! I'm actually about to go away for a few months so not sure that there is another story in the pipeline just yet, sorry! There is one on Jack and Martha in the Northern Districts Library though if you're interested, it's called 'Daddy's Kisses' but I did write it a couple of years ago now so not sure it's that good! Thankyou again for all your beautiful comments, cannot say how much they all meant! Thankyou for reading my story!

x Clair x

Edited by Clair 247