Jess Tovey & Esther Anderson on Sunrise

Guest **Julie**

As a regular viewer of Sunrise, I’m not surprised that Kochie congratulated Charlie on her promotion. He has always spoken about the characters as if they were real and did it on a regular basis up until this year. He hasn’t done it for ages that I know of ( I only watch from 6.30am to 8am), so whether it was because Sally, who was his personal favourite, left, or perhaps his kids don’t watch it anymore or it wasn’t deemed interesting enough for Sunrise, who knows.

I always found his take on H&A amusing. :D I remember the Channel 7 switchboard being almost jammed when Sally got stabbed by Rocco, with upset viewers asking Kochie to investigate!! :lol: I’d wish Kochie would go back to talking about the show more often and go have another beer in the Surf Club. :)

Nah I love Koshie hes awesome :lol:

Ha ha cool interview, Esther is pretty shy.

Yeah, I was thinking that. Jess did a lot of the talking, Esther just nodded and smiled at first. Ah well, still love them both.

I don't like Jess's hair anymore. I like how it is in Home and Away. I think dark hair suits her more and not a fringe.

Archived