Xavier Austin - David Jones-Roberts

-Kevin-

I think Xavier made a welcome addition to the Bay; he provided some meaty topics between Annie and Ruby [like when they were watching hte movie, and Annie wanted a chick flick etc] as it showed how guys can come in the cracks that are in female friendships; and also, love how Ruby just became completely infatuated with him.

He's a pretty good actor so far - and his character shows good diversity - as he seems to be a genuinely nice guy that's fallen in with the wrong crowd. Plus, David himself is completely down to earth, and easygoing to chat to.

The scene where he was drunk just cracks me up; legendary acting of being drunk like! :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Xavier is SIMPLY gorgeous.

I was watching home and away tonight and I found it really cute how fond he is of his older mentally disabled brother.

I actually cant wait til that brother comes on.

I am officially in LOVE with Xavier Austin hehe,(L)

Edited by ~Jess~

I can't wait for his other brother to arrive the one played by Kain O'Keefe he was in Blue Water High as Guy. He was in Home & Away a few years ago remember that guy who took Matilda to the party and drugged her? He is cute. I loved him in Pirate Islands Lost treasure of Fiji.

I agree with this, Kain O'Keefe is gorgeous! He was so hot as Callan, the guy that drugged Matilda. I don't know if I'll feel uncomfortable fancying a character who has a mental disability though.

As for Xavier - I'm not impressed. He's not good-looking, and he appears to be a really weak character, just following the crowd because his older mates are doing something, he's a bit pathetic really. I realised lately that for the first time ever in the history of the show, I don't really like any of the high school students. They're such a disappointing bunch at the moment. I only like Geoff and Ruby when they hang out together, but that doesn't happen very often. I used to like Nicole, but I've gone off her since she had a go at Melody. I like Melody, but I'm not sure she'll stick around for much longer, but we're stuck with the rest of them until next year at least. As for Annie and Jai, they might as well not be there, they do nothing.