The abuse that shocked the nation.

Guest KatieroxNZ

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, thats awful. :( There are some very sick and twisted people in the world to be able to treat a young child like that. Its disgusting! It reminds me of Baby P, another child abuse case from the UK.

When I saw the title I thought it was referring to Baby P.

Me too. :( It's a sad, sick world at times. :( It just makes you feel so angry, sad and helpless when you hear stuff like this in the news. What sick, cowardly b*****ds. :angry:

Do you guys remember back in 1993 in Liverpool UK when 2 ten year olds snatched a boy from a shopping centre he was with his mother.

The 2 boys brought him 2 a railway track and beat him until he was dead.They aldso stuck objects up his anus and cut his fingers off with scissors.

They then left his small beaten body on a railway track to dispose of their mess and to try and make it look like an accident.

These boys (now men) were awarded anonymity for when they leave custody with new identities.They are being relocated to Australia to live out the rest of their lives They disgustingly and

violently took Jamie's life away and in return they

each get a new life!

I dont know waht is worse - that they are now living it up in Australia or what they did in the first place!!

I thought this was about Baby P aswell - but - God, when I read that it wasn't. Jesus.

Then again, I think hundreds, if not thousands of children go through this every day, but there are some things that humans don't want to hear or see, and so they close their eyes to it all!

At least they are safe from pain now, and at rest.

And yes, I think it's ridiculous that Jamie Bulger's killers got off with new identity etc. They were HOW old when they killed him?! What will they be like NOW? [don't give me the whole 'reformed' story. i don't think anyone can ruthlessly torture and murder a child, and then, change completely.]

I thought this was about Baby P aswell - but - God, when I read that it wasn't. Jesus.

Then again, I think hundreds, if not thousands of children go through this every day, but there are some things that humans don't want to hear or see, and so they close their eyes to it all!

At least they are safe from pain now, and at rest.

And yes, I think it's ridiculous that Jamie Bulger's killers got off with new identity etc. They were HOW old when they killed him?! What will they be like NOW? [don't give me the whole 'reformed' story. i don't think anyone can ruthlessly torture and murder a child, and then, change completely.]

They were only TEN years old !! can you imagine 2 ten year olds doing such a thing!!

I believe that they are sick in the head and are evil.So I think it is a miscarriage of justice to be letting them walk free and to have a whole new life that anybody would want.

I cannot really understand why people do this I am really baffled by the whole lot!!

It just goes to show that you cannot let a child out of your sight because there are sick people out there waiting to grab a child and do all sorts to them.

Jamie's mother only took her eyes off him for 2 seconds and then he was gone.

I would die if I was a father to a child that had that done to them and I also it was hard for the 10 year olds parents a swell though.

• 2 months later...

I was listening to the radio the other morning and people only recon that they will get 10 - 15 years, our country has such a slack justice system. I think they should be put in prison for life. But like that will ever happen.

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm a pretty grey person I must admit, I don't believe in things being just black and white. But with cases like this, it's as simple as that. They should be put away for life, there's no excuse for what they did!

I remember hearing about a person who got sentenced 50 years for rape. And so they should, don't get me wrong. But it's ridiculous how they sentence people these days...

That poor little girl... I can't believe I hadn't heard of this too. R.I.P Nia :(

Archived