Leah Patterson/Baker - Ada Nicodemou

Skykat

• 5 weeks later...

Ada had proven what a terrific actress she is!.

i can understand her hurt as VJ is her world and if he's hurt then so is she!. 

And I don't think Leah is being harsh to Marilyn. Leah was pointing out you need to focus on you life not mine or Irene's !. 

Marilyn needs to be careful not to turn into a busybody like Colleen as that's where she's headed. At least Colleen had the excuse of being lonely with not much in her life. 

Whereas Marilyn has John and could have plenty in her life but decides to take an interest in other peoples life's instead of her own. 

Leah is only thinking of her hurting and that's why she feels so betrayed by Irene. She just wants to be left alone and not have Marilyn and Roo interfering. They both should focus on their own lives!

Edited by j.laur5
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Leah has been wonderful in the last year all thanks to Ada giving Leah more layers than we thought she had. I be enjoyed seeing a more firey Leah as it open up more demensions they can take character. 

I would like to see Leah foster teens as she is the right age. Irene had her time at taking in teens I think and she even said herself she is close to retirement. 

Also I wanted Leah to become a teacher rather then Ruth. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, the producers have ruined Leah in the past few years although she has improved recently. I suppose it’s a good thing Leah has been front and centre and she deserves it. It’s a shame her popularity has deteriorated when she was unbearable in recent years.

Has Ada been using fillers? Not criticising her but it seems noticeable onscreen. She is naturally stunning but I think I can really see the fillers on my HD screen.

On 19/07/2018 at 14:14, JamesC10 said:

For me, the producers have ruined Leah in the past few years although she has improved recently. I suppose it’s a good thing Leah has been front and centre and she deserves it. It’s a shame her popularity has deteriorated when she was unbearable in recent years.

Has Ada been using fillers? Not criticising her but it seems noticeable onscreen. She is naturally stunning but I think I can really see the fillers on my HD screen.

But I think it’s because for so long Leah was just a background character . When they made her character centre again it made her like other characters showing her flaws. When Leah was in the background she seemed like just a normal person and I think people got to used it. 

I wish Leah had become a teacher as she could be principal by now. 

• 2 weeks later...