Leah Patterson/Baker - Ada Nicodemou

Skykat

I hope the home is a temporary thing, even if Leah doesn't move back in and does a house swap, I'd hate to lose that set permanently.

This has been my main wish.

But has Leah been able to sell the land of 16 James Street and get some money to build a new house or live in the SBH. They are very sketchy with this stuff. 

In recent AUS episodes Zac confirmed he was still $18000 in debt

• 6 months later...

I really love Leah and her storylines from last year with the aneurysm, and her scaredness about getting married to Zac (hence breaking it off) Because she struggled to see a future with his (at the time) bratty son. They suit each other and it's about time she gets some happiness, I just hope the curse of Leah doesn't set it, and Zac and her remain a happy couple for many years. :wub:

There is an aspect of that but Sally's been gone eight years and if any character was going to fill that role Leah seems a good choice.I do think it's a shame that the new script team put an abrupt halt to her as school counsellor and stuck her back in the Diner but I'm liking her new direction and am hopeful for her and Zac.(Provided he doesn't have a nasty accident...)

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

There is an aspect of that but Sally's been gone eight years and if any character was going to fill that role Leah seems a good choice.I do think it's a shame that the new script team put an abrupt halt to her as school counsellor and stuck her back in the Diner but I'm liking her new direction and am hopeful for her and Zac.(Provided he doesn't have a nasty accident...)

It's so hard to believe it's been 8 years since Sally left as a regular!.

• 4 months later...

I understand that the character is being written that way and I don't want her gone.  But these days I'm finding Leah to be really annoying.  She has become something of a bully in her relationships with both Zac and VJ.  Sure one is her husband and the other is her son but both are adults and surely have the right to control of their own lives without Leah demanding to know and pass judgement on everything they do.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

I would like Leah to become a teacher as a career change would give her a fresh new storyline.

But I don't think long termers need storylines they just need to stay strong members of town.

Would you like to see Ryan return to stay with Leah? It could also lead to an Amanda return down the line.

• Like 1