Leah Patterson/Baker - Ada Nicodemou

Skykat

On 09/07/2018 at 08:02, j.laur5 said:

I think what I love about Leah is she becoming new Ailsa/Helen Daniels form Neighbours as being person everyone loves. 

I'm sorry, I disagree... Ailsa was a great character from her debut right up to her departure (This is only a guesstimate, as I have only seen clips of her last few years on the show via YouTube rather than full episodes, thanks 7TWO).

Leah on the other hand, her character seems to be well past her peak, she's barely involved in any interesting storylines, all she's been doing this year is attacking people with her two-bob's worth (Ryder was one of her victims). Also, she needs to move out of the Summer Bay House, she's been there for three darn years and is nothing more than a waste of space. I love Ada, it's just that Leah needs a hobby.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Blaxland 89 said:

Lol. I'm sure Ada would be really flattered by saying she is like Helen Daniels. 

I mean by personality not by looks.

Irene is too brash to be the town  " words of Wisdom " .

I mean Irene could be more like that of course if PTB wanted to make Irene likeable  but PTB seem to what make Irene brash and petty these days.

• Confused 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

My post about Leah from another topic..

As we know Leah has no luck, she is truly the black widow of the bay, every guy she's ever been with has either died, left, cheated on her or just had pure bad luck after getting involved with her or a person she is  really close to family/friends wise dies.

I do like Leah, not as much as I used to when she was at her peak (I loved her most with Vinnie- Ultimate Leah era for me and then Dan).

Leah/Vinnie were just pure dynamic together, loved their intense, sexual, emotional chemistry and Ada worked amazing with Ryan Kwanten. 

I do like Leah/Justin together as a pairing, but I am not feeling the chemistry as such just yet.

I just don't find Leah interesting as she was once was and that is a shame as she'll always be one of my all time favs.  I hope the Producers/Writers can make her character more interesting/complex again and give her that big, gritty storyline again that she deserves because Ada is incredible.

On 07/07/2019 at 11:42, UK_fan said:

I do like Leah/Justin together as a pairing, but I am not feeling the chemistry as such just yet.

I just don't find Leah interesting as she was once was and that is a shame as she'll always be one of my all time favs.  I hope the Producers/Writers can make her character more interesting/complex again and give her that big, gritty storyline again that she deserves because Ada is incredible.

I agree, I do like them but I'd also like to see Leah get a storyline outside of the relationship, as until they put them together she's just kind of been drifting and just...there. I also just don't really like seeing people just become the girlfriend or boyfriend and think Leah has a lot more potential than that. I'd still really like to see her foster.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...