Can Time Really Heal? (by wrongturntaken) - comments

xknomex

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering how good your other fic is you have no idea how excited I was to see you had started a new one.

It was so sad when Roman told Aden that Belle is okay with him coming back as long as they work different shifts. The way you write Aden, like on the show, you can always make me feel for him even when I feel Belle is justified in breaking up with him.

Loving Aden and Melody's friendship. So cute that he calls her Mel. I like how Belle was a little shocked that he calls her that to.

Update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update, update,

Phew *takes deep breath*

Now you've go me curious, take a guess at what I'm after...?

You're description is really good, I'm loving how you write each character's thoughts.