Can Time Really Heal? (by wrongturntaken) - comments

xknomex

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AW! That was adorable! I totally forgot about the epilogue.

Loved every bit of it! Esp the way he told her about his life ending until he fell in love with her :wub:

In answer to your question, my favourite part was them getting back together and Belle's 'game'. That was an awesome idea!

Cannot wait for the sequel.

xoxo

There is nothing to criticise about your writing! :rolleyes:

ALL the chapters are amazing I love them all

I loved the Epilogue, how Aden told Belle about his mum was so sweet and how much they love each other is amazing :wub: all i have to say is AOL

Thank you so much for your chapters :rolleyes:

That put a really nice finish on it.

I would like some longer chapters please? (only criticism I can think of, and fine one to talk am i) but basically Im just being greedy and want more.

Is that so bad?

Ooooo sequel. Sounds like you're setting it quite far into the future? Should be interesting!

can't wait. :D

Awwww, loved it! Perfect way to end it. I loved the comment that Aden made saying that his life started again when he fell in love with Belle :wub:

So fantastic and beautifully written, no criticism from me, I love your writing style so don't change it! :D:P

The last chapter was so cute with Aden making Belle go through the window..it was totally different to what I had thought Aden had done in Belle's room!!!!

The epilogue was beautiful...I had tears in my eyes....it was amazing!!!!

Awesome work on finishing the fic..cannot wait for the sequel!!!!

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Can Time Really Heal? (by wrongturntaken) - comments