Can Time Really Heal? (by wrongturntaken) - comments

xknomex

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Firstly, I'm glad you put that thing before about Belle not being Belle! I so wouldn't have gotten this otherwise.

But OMG! I actually wanna say poor Angelo, but after what he did to Belle [our Belle] I'm so stuck whether to feel sorry for him or not... well, actually, no I don't feel sorry for him. Love the b ackground story on him; it seemed so realistic!

Cannot wait for more! PLEASE update tonight!!! I wanna see Belle talking to the cops and everyone else dealing with it [esp Aden of course.]

xoxo

[does flattery work on you too? or is it bullying that's better for you? take a pick and I'll do it to make sure you update! :P ]

I haven't decided whether I feel sorry for Angelo yet ( I will tell you when I have made a decision.) Its a horrible situation for Angelo and I can see why he got obsessed with our Belle. Although that does not condone what he did!

Its really useful seeing the background for Angelo.

Please update tonight!!!!!

So i didn't know wether you wanted flattery or bullying so I decided to do both haha

your fics are amazing your writing is amazing and I love this story!!!!! the way you show emotions are amazing!!! (btw I meant that)

UPDATE NOW!!!!!!

ok so I'm not so good at the bullying :P

xxx