Untroubled (by Taniya_K) - comments

mk1diva

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww that was awesome!!!!! It ended beautifully!!!! What a present....travelling the world with Aden for 6 weeks..I am jealous!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the sequel.....seriously I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub: that was amazing, the whole thing seriously, AOL.

your a great writer Taniya and i'm really looking forward to reading the sequel, :D

but no pressure to start right away, three assignments must be a killer. i feel for you. good luck :P

and congrats on making 93 pages! thats quite an effort :lol:

Anyway... here it is. The last chapter of this fic *tear*. I just want to saya HUGE thank you to *takes a deep breath* xknomex, H&A_diehard, adelle, Lise, wrongturntaken, mk1diva, HAA Girl 08, zzazzb, monkeysmoke, meant2live, *Zetti*, Deborah, LAURZY!, SAM27#, Beate, enjoy the ride, MissOlivia22, Aden+Belle forever, BeforeItsTooLate, matticus01,rokkafella125, karenp, **Julie**, bikinikill, leah1234, rfran, belle_aden_fan1, Lustre, wooo_im_cool, lucylinda, Symphony, sephy, adelle fan., and amz89. You guys all made me keep writing and keep going on even when I really didn't like what I had written, you were all so nice :P

I will be doing a sequel, called 'Unfamiliar'. I hope you'll all join me for that! :D

Its been a pleasure to read it. Will definitely read the new one. When do you think you will post it?

Well I've just read both fics today- took some 5 hours but man was it worth it :lol: . I should have been studying for a exam in 3 days ( :blink: ) but couldn't tear myself away from reading this fic- that goes to show just how impressive your writing is!

Good luck with those nasty assignments and I'm very much looking forward to reading the next sequel :D