Untroubled (by Taniya_K) - comments

mk1diva

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loved it!! Aw, I want Aden to take me on a trip around the world! Not fair <_<:P

Brilliant, loved the fluff! The Nic/Aden scenes were great too :D

And yay for Aden getting into Uni!! He must be the perfect guy, in every way. Damn, if only he were real! :lol:

Oh I can't wait for the sequel!! (But get your assignments done first, no rush, we can be patient!)

That was beyond fantastic, that chapter and the whole fic! :) I'm so jealous of Belle now though. :lol: :lol:

I don't know if it's my warped sense of humour but this bit made me laugh:

“We’re going by plane?”

“Uh… unless you’ve learnt how to teleport, I think that was the idea.” He joked as she scowled at him.

“The last time I got onto an aircraft, it crashed, Aden.” He pulled away from her suddenly, pushing himself up above her with is hands.

“Crap, I totally forgot about that. Belle"

Ha ha ha, maybe I'm just a sicko. :D

Looking forward to the new fic already mate, I've got a feeling you won't have to talk too many folk into reading it. BTW on your point when you posted the last chapter about everyone keeping you writing even when you didn't like what you had written, what the hell is not to like about that fic? :wub:

Thanks, you guys!

I don't know if it's my warped sense of humour but this bit made me laugh
Lol, I'm glad it did cos when I read it over, I laughed too. It's my dry and dark sense of humor I think.

Round the world in six weeks, well I wouldn't say no but I'd say six months wasn't long enough let alone six weeks.
Tell me about it, but seeing as I already put that they're gonna be working/at uni, I thought it should be brief tour of the world [though it's mainly Europe and USA] :P But then again, would you complain if you were going with Aden?!

xoxo