Untroubled (by Taniya_K) - comments

mk1diva

How adorably cute... that was amazing.

Loved the whole story all the twists and turns and everything... and the writing has just been amazing, you're very talented.

This has been completely awesome! Loved the ending and the final chapter... thank you for writing it! It's been a pleasure reading it. Kept me happy on the adelleless episode nights :D

Again just :o... amazing ending. I want my very own Aden Jefferies from Untroubled, he has to be the best boyfriend EVER!!!

• Replies 872
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, that was fantastic!!!!! That present was just totally the best thing he could have possibly given her!!!! I loved how they both kept being so shocked when the other one agreed to go, that was funny!!!!!

As i said, i've realy enjoyed reading this! It's so nice to come onto the fanfiction page and see that you've updated so now i can't wait for the sequel to be up!

You're writing is amazing and you're plots are awesome so i'm sure the next one will be just as great as this one! And filled with fluff???

:D :D :D

ah I want Aden to come round my house and give me a round the world trip and a car.... <_<

That was awesome! Seriously you have a really nice flow in your writing style it really grips me into it.

My 3 favourite scenes had to be the shower scene (of course), them playing computer games, and then the really sad one where Aden's dad died and Belle was comforting him.

Oooo Unfamiliar ay? the title alone could have so many different meanings I don't know where to start. Is it set straight after or years in the future?

oh, your writing is awesome, its so sad this has ended. So many fics are coming to an end at the moment, its weird.

But YAY for sequels! :D

Edited by monkeysmoke

ah I want Aden to come round my house and give me a round the world trip and a car.... <_<

My 3 favourite scenes had to be the shower scene (of course), them playing computer games, and then the really sad one where Aden's dad died and Belle was comforting him.

Oooo Unfamiliar ay? the title alone could have so many different meanings I don't know where to start. Is it set straight after or years in the future?

I think we all do! :P

Aw thanks! I loved that shower scene too lol! [and that little joke you made about it :lol:]

Well, it's gona be set 18 months later, which means, Beate, that you won't get chapters of when they were travelling, but there will be many mentions of it and flashbacks, lol.

Thanks for commenting you guys!

xoxo

I wanted to have the sequel up ASAP [as in tomorrow] but I've got about 3 assignments due in this week and a whole lot of other stuff, so I might take a break from writing for a week and just see. Or I might just give in and post the first chapter when it's done and then not update for another few days.

I honestly don't know. But I can assure you that I will have it up by Friday the latest. I just don't know how to go about with posting it, lol. Sorry for the not-so-clear answer.

xoxo