Flood Control

Guest ~Dom~

Ok. So flood control. I really am begining to hate it. :( It prevents me from making the posts I need. As many people might agree, we like to make posts quickly, and of course I know the board has done this to prevent spammers. I have no problems with the flood control but, I mean, 2 minutes its rather alot. Does anyone else agree that it should be shortened. Maybe to 30 seconds? :unsure:

Thank you, this has been killing me. The problem is that it starts counting from the time your last post is actually posted. So you could spend 15 minutes writing out a long and detailed NON-spammy post, and then go to reply to something else, only to be told that you have to twiddle your thumbs for two minutes, where upon you lose interest and forget what you were going to say. I've read so many threads that I have zero interest in while waiting. And then, because I'm bored, I reply to the topic I happen to be in after reading it, and then have to wait another two minutes before I can post in the thread I really want >_<

Two minutes doesn't sound like a lot, but I'm a product of TV advertising - whole stories can be told in thirty seconds, ones so powerful that I need to have KFC right this very second! And the caffeine in the Pepsi that comes with it doesn't help... What I'm saying is, I have no attention span and no patience and too many chemicals in my blood stream to be waiting two minutes between posts.

*Goes away to wait another two minutes <_<*

I too. I am a bit sick of waiting. I have to share my computer with my brother and everytime he wants it I need to hurry up and post but I can't as I have to wait 2 minutes.

Thank you for checking on this Chris :D

I am not having a go at no one but I am only stating my problems :)

Archived