Geoff/Aden

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*sigh* GeoffandAden. I know this wasn't the point of this episode, but seriously? What are the writers trying to do? Trying to distract me from the actual storylines because I'm too busy over-analysing every single interaction between these two? Looks like it. 1) Geoff goes around the Aden's place to make sure he's okay. He doesn't even wait to be invited it. It's just a given; he walks in. 2) The inappropriate little tap Geoff gave Aden in addition to "C'mon, let's go." There was no way that could have been scripted. 3) Aden getting so fired up about Geoff suggesting he liked Nicole. Uh, I believe the words you are looking for Aden are "I'm in love with you, Geoff. And I can't handle it." Oh boysssss.

I'm glad the writers don't try to keep them apart, and allow the chemicals to react, even if nothing will ever actually happen between them. When Ric and Lucas were so obviously compatible, the writers seemed to make a conscious decision to never show them together.

*sigh* GeoffandAden. I know this wasn't the point of this episode, but seriously? What are the writers trying to do? Trying to distract me from the actual storylines because I'm too busy over-analysing every single interaction between these two? Looks like it. 1) Geoff goes around the Aden's place to make sure he's okay. He doesn't even wait to be invited it. It's just a given; he walks in. 2) The inappropriate little tap Geoff gave Aden in addition to "C'mon, let's go." There was no way that could have been scripted. 3) Aden getting so fired up about Geoff suggesting he liked Nicole. Uh, I believe the words you are looking for Aden are "I'm in love with you, Geoff. And I can't handle it." Oh boysssss.

I'm glad the writers don't try to keep them apart, and allow the chemicals to react, even if nothing will ever actually happen between them. When Ric and Lucas were so obviously compatible, the writers seemed to make a conscious decision to never show them together.

Except when they were removing all their clothes together by playing strip poker :P.

I guess that is the point. The fact that they probably will never end up together on the show, but there are all these subtle hints to drive us crazy.

^ Oh no, this has started pretty much from all the interaction these two have ever had on screen. The video is just a by-product.

I adore all their interaction and how it has gone from pure hatred, to amicability and spending time on the trawler. Alone. With all this talk of Geoff being into Ruby, and Aden having feelings for Nicole, I can't help but think it is all a cover up. Pretend to be interested in girls while dealing with your own internal turmoil. Well, that's how I choose to interpret it anyway.

The reason that people wanted Gaden is because they are two hot lads and the girls liked the idea of it! Which is fair enough but let's not pretend its anything else. I'm willing to bet ten English pounds (or any local currency) that the guys don't kiss or in any way engaged in a homosexual act.

That being said they probably did in the last Oz episode and that'll show I know nothing! :D