Geoff/Aden

So it is going to happen then. What an absolute load of ****. I know the H&A have been losing out in the ratings a bit but this is totally desperate. Those two have never been shown to be anything but hetero. A gay couple would be ok but new characters who are actually gay, not characters who aren't being made to cos some script writers are losing the plot. Total disgrace.

Edited by richleamington

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it is going to happen then. What an absolute load of ****. I know the H&A have been losing out in the ratings a bit but this is totally desperate. Those two have never been shown to be anything but hetero. A gay couple would be ok but new characters who are actually gay, not characters who aren't being made to cos some script writers are losing the plot. Total disgrace.

Yeah like Lise told you it ian's actually happening as that video was just a video edited to make it look like they were together.

The straightest of men can find themselves with feelings towards the same sex and discover they are gay or bisexual. Just because Aden and Geoff seem "straight" doesn't necessarily mean they are. Geoff and Aden for me would the sweetest thing ever after the scenes with them over the last few weeks :wub:

Lol. Look at me go. My last post was very much a spur of the moment thing. I still wouldn't want it to happen but I was ever so slightly OTT about it :-P

As for the video being a compliation of clips, I thought it was an official trailer. Fair play to Kevin for some good work!

:lol: I wish I could say I made but I didnt :P it was very well done though :D

• 2 weeks later...

This is from my post in the Aus discussion section. I should learn not to post in their first. Or at least limit my amount of flail and adoration, so I can use it up in this thread. Oh well.

*sigh* GeoffandAden. I know this wasn't the point of this episode, but seriously? What are the writers trying to do? Trying to distract me from the actual storylines because I'm too busy over-analysing every single interaction between these two? Looks like it. 1) Geoff goes around the Aden's place to make sure he's okay. He doesn't even wait to be invited it. It's just a given; he walks in. 2) The inappropriate little tap Geoff gave Aden in addition to "C'mon, let's go." There was no way that could have been scripted. 3) Aden getting so fired up about Geoff suggesting he liked Nicole. Uh, I believe the words you are looking for Aden are "I'm in love with you, Geoff. And I can't handle it." Oh boysssss.

This is from my post in the Aus discussion section. I should learn not to post in their first. Or at least limit my amount of flail and adoration, so I can use it up in this thread. Oh well.

*sigh* GeoffandAden. I know this wasn't the point of this episode, but seriously? What are the writers trying to do? Trying to distract me from the actual storylines because I'm too busy over-analysing every single interaction between these two? Looks like it. 1) Geoff goes around the Aden's place to make sure he's okay. He doesn't even wait to be invited it. It's just a given; he walks in. 2) The inappropriate little tap Geoff gave Aden in addition to "C'mon, let's go." There was no way that could have been scripted. 3) Aden getting so fired up about Geoff suggesting he liked Nicole. Uh, I believe the words you are looking for Aden are "I'm in love with you, Geoff. And I can't handle it." Oh boysssss.

I can't understand what the writers are trying to do to us!!

If they aren't planning a Geoff & Aden pairing then they are sooooooo teasing us. <_<

And I should learn to not enter the Gaden thread after you've just posted as it usually means the boys have featured heavily in the way we want them to. And then I have to read all of this:

Gorgeous as it is (:wub:) and not be able to see it till a huge while longer making the wait to see all that amazing-ness that much more agonising. How the hell do you expect me to concentrate in a lecture after that? :unsure: On the plus side, it does sound perfect. ^_^

---

Speaking of agonising waits, when is the day going to arrive when I can move Rescue Me out of NDL again, huh?