Geoff/Aden

I thought I heard Todd say in a interview that he knew about Gaden and then I thought I heard Todd say he wasn't too keen on Gaden that's the impression I got. But because I can't remember where I heard this or if I was just imagining it, I can't say it's 100% true. I was simply making a few guesses and putting my opinion out there

Having an opinion is fine, but making presumptions on an actors' opinion on a storyline, based on a few of your 'guesses' is wrong. You do not know what Todd thinks of Gaden & this storyline, and you certainly cannot use 'guesses' to back up your point.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Writers,

Thank you for another series of beautiful GeoffandAden scenes. Yes, it does need to be written like that, because pretty much when they are in the same scene together that is how I see them. I was slightly disappointed that Aden didn't give Geoff another option regarding the Ruby-scenario. That being, 3) Forget about her and be with me. In addition, the fact that Aden stated to Geoff that they would be spending a lot of time alone on the trawler out at sea, and he needed to be able to rely on him. But because Geoff's head was full of Ruby-stuff he couldn't. Therefore bringing me back to - forget about her and be happy with Aden.

In conclusion, more scenes like that please.

Jen :).

I actually enjoyed the scene of them in the boat together. I think they work well together and love the banter between them.

But i don't want 'Gaden' unlike a lot of people seem too :lol:

I don't mind reading fictions about 'Gaden' but I wouldn't want them on the show, because I wouldn't want it to turn out like the Charlie and Joey storyline.

I actually enjoyed the scene of them in the boat together. I think they work well together and love the banter between them.

But i don't want 'Gaden' unlike a lot of people seem too

I don't mind reading fictions about 'Gaden' but I wouldn't want them on the show, because I wouldn't want it to turn out like the Charlie and Joey storyline.

Yeah except that wouldn't happn because they would have a happy ending as

they are both leaving not to far apart

I just watched a video on Youtube and I am seriously falling in love with Gaden :wub:

:wub::wub: