Geoff/Aden

The thing for me is, that IF it was done on the show I wouldn't want it done as a "gay couple" storyline. Similar to the Charlie/Joey one I would want it that Geoff and Aden grow close to one another and realise there is a love between them. The conflict for Aden would be that it is too soon after Belle to be in love with anyone, not just because it is another guy. Obviously for Geoff it would go against his belief system, so that would also confuse things. I think, if it was done properly it could be amazing, but it would have to be done right.

Even if things don't eventuate to that extent, if the writers/producers/whoever-thought-up-the-trawler-scenes, keep giving us stuff like that, I'm going to be one very happy camper :P.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LOVED the trawler scene. Oh. my. goodness.

It didn't click with me that that was an Gaden scene until I came on here afterwards. And then I realised. Haha, I was so silly. Anyway, it was GORGEOUS. Haha, I loved it with Geoff trying to wake him up, and then afterwards when Aden was wrapped in the towel and they were kidding around.

Ooooh;

'Geoff & Aden, sitting on a boat, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.' Haha.

[PS; I think the irony is, when I wrote 'kidding,' I actually typed 'kissing' the first time. Hahahaha. :D]

Oh, and for anyone who hasn't seen, on the Official Site, there is the CUTEST photo of Aden and Geoff. You'll see. ;)

Of course I want more Gaden love, but I'd be happy with homoerotic subtext bubbling quietly under the surface of a close friendship :P. I sometimes think that it's the unresolved sexual tension that makes couples like this seem so ideal. Still, if

Todd and/or Lincoln are leaving the series anyway,

a few more "misunderstandings" couldn't hurt :ph34r:

hahahahahahahahaha...

I couldn't help but seriously cack myself in tonights episode... Aden and Geoff in Irene's living room made that whole scene with them just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too funny to WATCH!

I so want more of them together, the funniness of them, and the way they act are just brilliant... and you cant help but grin :D

hahahahahahahahaha...

I couldn't help but seriously cack myself in tonights episode... Aden and Geoff in Irene's living room made that whole scene with them just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too funny to WATCH!

I so want more of them together, the funniness of them, and the way they act are just brilliant... and you cant help but grin :D

Me too !!

They we're the highlight of tonights episode . I really just had to laugh when Geoff turned Aden's ear pretending its the engine :lol: and when Ruby entered the room Geoff started at her and Aden was just looking at Aden's face. Priceless , when Aden started doing kissing actions :lol:

I hope the writers continue this little thing they have going .