Geoff/Aden

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the impossible did happen and Gaden became a reality then the same people that kicked up a fuss about Joey and Charlie would come out of the woodwork, again.

This would be the best storyline in Home and Away history, imo. Both of their backgrounds would make it brilliant. It's a shame that I think they don't have the guts to do it.

Time is probably running out anyway because I'm sure I read that Todd finishes at the end of the year.

I reckon by the time Todd leaves Aden and Geoff will probably be on good terms

and be good mates.

It's funny how Geoff has had his shirt off alot. So I had a theroy :lol: Mayeb Geoff is (Jacob) from Twilight and Aden is (Edward). If you've read the books, you'll understand why I think Geoff is Jacon (in terms of having his shirt off all the time).

It's gonna be really interesting watching Geoff and Aden working together.

like even bigger than Adelle, and Adelle was big.

I'll be bias here and say that I don't think Gaden will be as popular as Adelle. I don't think Linc and Todd seem to keen on the idea when they heard "Gaden". But I think that it would be interesting to watch "Gaden" if it did happen, although I doubt it would happen.

Edited by Lily-G
Mod-edit: spoiler tags added

I don't think Linc and Todd seem to keen on the idea when they heard "Gaden".

I don't see how you could possibly comment on that.I don't recall either Linc or Todd ever commenting on ''Gaden''.You seem to want Aden to mourn Belle forever which isn't healthy.They sure got into the spirit of things the other night lol.I actually think they would find it funny,not offensive.

They have to do what is written for them weather they like it or not anyway,so weather or not they like the idea is beside the point.

Edited by ~Lynd~

^^ Did you even read my post? I'm open to the idea of Gaden, yet I don't think it's likely to happen.

I thought I watched a interview where either Todd or Linc commented on "Gaden"....or maybe it was just my imagination.

I don't want Aden to be depressed for ever over Belle. But I don't want him to forget Belle and I want Aden to have a "reasonable" time of mourning.

Look what I came across in the soap planner section of the TV Week scans:

A near accident on the prawn trawler brings Geoff and Aden closer together.

:D

I'm getting a little excited, the last time we got Geoff, Aden, boats & accidents in the same episode, the closeness was way more than we expected. :wub: Me liking what I'm reading. ^_^

I'll be bias here and say that I don't think Gaden will be as popular as Adelle. I don't think Linc and Todd seem to keen on the idea when they heard "Gaden". But I think that it would be interesting to watch "Gaden" if it did happen, although I doubt it would happen.

I think Todd & Linc would be actually up for the storyline actually.

and I think Gaden would be so popular like really popular :lol: all you have to do is look at the popularity of gay couples on TV shows , gay male couples in particular. They have the biggest fanbases around , just look at JP and Craig from Hollyoaks , I haven't seen a bigger fanbase than theirs. Charlie & Joey we're also really popular as well as we're Callie & Erica from Greys Anatomy.

Home & Away are always talking about how they tackle controversial subjects , yet there scared to do a proper gay relationship storyline :rolleyes: I think they should just forget about what kind of reactions they get from the god squad and do it anyway , because it really has to be done.

I think Gaden would be so so so cute :wub:

I think Todd & Linc would be actually up for the storyline actually.

and I think Gaden would be so popular like really popular :lol: all you have to do is look at the popularity of gay couples on TV shows , gay male couples in particular. They have the biggest fanbases around , just look at JP and Craig from Hollyoaks , I haven't seen a bigger fanbase than theirs. Charlie & Joey we're also really popular as well as we're Callie & Erica from Greys Anatomy.

Home & Away are always talking about how they tackle controversial subjects , yet there scared to do a proper gay relationship storyline :rolleyes: I think they should just forget about what kind of reactions they get from the god squad and do it anyway , because it really has to be done.

I think Gaden would be so so so cute :wub:

And you can so tell that Geoff wants him lol